Craig Gordon

Winter

With big Fraser only here on loan and the possibility of us signing him permanently unlikely though not impossible, are we making a mistake in allowing big Craig to leave on a free? It does look like that's what's going to happen and when/if FF returns to the epl that will leave us with bain and hazard. Gordon has immense experience has been a superb success story for us. Should we try and keep him on the books or promote hazard to no2 if FF does return?

I think Craig has had his day he has been a great singing for us of that there is no doubt, he should go to America get some sun loads of Yankee dollars n enjoy the twilight of his career as he deserves it, I'm sure all the Celtic fans wish him well.
If the great wall departs at the seasons end would you be happy enough with bain and hazard as the goalies as we go for the 10? Both relatively inexperienced I'd keep him another season for the 10 but would he want to stay as no2 to bain ? Hazard got a 5 year deal so he must be pretty special though I admit I've seen very little of the bhoy.

Celtic send two out on loan, Hendry named in A-League Team of the Week

This then leaves us short of a keeper if FF departs we couldn't recall him until a window unless we inserted a recall clause ,something Southampton failed to do with FF really beggars belief that, now the same guy who allowed that to happen is at ibrokes 🤔

If the great wall departs at the seasons end would you be happy enough with bain and hazard as the goalies as we go for the 10? Both relatively inexperienced I'd keep him another season for the 10 but would he want to stay as no2 to bain ? Hazard got a 5 year deal so he must be pretty special though I admit I've seen very little of the bhoy.
Good question Bain is decent but I agree we do need another top goalie but Craig is in decline and has had his day thats only my opinion another season might be ok but I'm not so sure.

Celtic send two out on loan, Hendry named in A-League Team of the Week

The wee Greek guy wiz right after all, Hendry is worth £150 million! 🍺

What player and hun skelper big Gordons been for us!Dont think many people thought he would get back to the top level again (McCoist didnae😂) after the injury he had.Doubt he'll get the no1 jersey back but not a bad back up goalie so wouldnt mind him staying another season.

Back