Credit Where Its Due

Gary67

Following today's announcement from Scot Gov that full crowds will be back from Monday, credit to the often (rightly) maligned SPFL executive and the 10 clubs who decided that rather than play three rounds of games with no crowds we would only play 1 and bring forward the winter break by a week. That one week will allow crowds for some of the biggest games of our season, including the 2 city derbies that the main broadcaster are most interested in covering live.
Nearing statement o'clock, will the DUP bigot be scribbling some incoherent nonsense about sporting integrity and fairness to appease their foaming at the mouth hordes?

Following today's announcement from Scot Gov that full crowds will be back from Monday, credit to the often (rightly) maligned SPFL executive and the 10 clubs who decided that rather than play three rounds of games with no crowds we would only play 1 and bring forward the winter break by a week. That one week will allow crowds for some of the biggest games of our season, including the 2 city derbies that the main broadcaster are most interested in covering live.
Nearing statement o'clock, will the DUP bigot be scribbling some incoherent nonsense about sporting integrity and fairness to appease their foaming at the mouth hordes?
The scum have been on a mission to try and haul every other team within the SPFL into the same financial chaos the scum remains in.
Can't handle that most team's are starting to say fuck them, and quite rightly so.
The scum have tried to revel in the chaos created within world football with the pandemic and now can't handle the recovery that most teams are starting to show again.
Fuck them and all who sails in their bigot racist ship and can't wait for the thing to sink yet again but not until they have to witness us dominating the whole of Scottish football yet again

Sure the scot govt changed there minds when they seen the union farts with there stop incontinence banner ,,, :unsure: think that's what it said ,,,was pish anyway
My thought today was Nicola must have found out that the drink ravaged wife beating hun she called dad wasn’t really her dad after all
He was a Scottish rugby international and the big Murray field hoose must be open

she hates fitba and it’s not cos of Douglas Ross

My thought today was Nicola must have found out that the drink ravaged wife beating hun she called dad wasn’t really her dad after all
He was a Scottish rugby international and the big Murray field hoose must be open

she hates fitba and it’s not cos of Douglas Ross
She changed the rules because Scottish rugby said if she didn't, they would move the Scotland v England six nations match to England so they would have crowds

She has just demonstrated once again that she has the bottle to make decisions she feels is in the interest of the public at large. Even at the expense of her own popularity. It's called leadership. Nicola or Boris ? I've no problem with folk disagreeing with her politics, that for sure is absolutely allowed, but some of the nonsense on here is just laughable.

She changed the rules because she was taking the science data that she had at the time into account.
Even the WHO were behind the curve on omicron and not sure how it was going to affect the population. So she erred on the side of caution.
Erred is erred

She changed the rules because she was taking the science data that she had at the time into account.
Even the WHO were behind the curve on omicron and not sure how it was going to affect the population. So she erred on the side of caution.
No , she made a decision on crowds at sporting events to make herself look strong on covid. It was a decision with no science to back it up. The clinical director stated that and stated that the 500 number was a number they plucked from fresh air

No , she made a decision on crowds at sporting events to make herself look strong on covid. It was a decision with no science to back it up. The clinical director stated that and stated that the 500 number was a number they plucked from fresh air
I thought she did very well throughout covid
Made some mistakes that cost life’s but almost every country made the same ones
She showed leadership and I’ll give her credit
But your 100% spot on

She has just demonstrated once again that she has the bottle to make decisions she feels is in the interest of the public at large. Even at the expense of her own popularity. It's called leadership. Nicola or Boris ? I've no problem with folk disagreeing with her politics, that for sure is absolutely allowed, but some of the nonsense on here is just laughable.
Laughable and totally paranoid. 😂

Yes. She made the decision based on the fact that she didn’t have the statistical data about transmissibility and that is WHY she went for 500 because they didn’t want this virus being passed through 60,000 fans and so 500 was her going on a more cautious direction.
I thought that was fairly obvious.

This is just my opinion and I think NS has done a very good job of trying to keep this country safe during this Pandemic and she does not need to make decisions based on making ‘herself look good’.

Look there WILL be another variant, cases WILL rise again, we cannot hide away in our houses every time this happens. This is something we're going to have to live with and learn how to deal with.
It seems to me some of these politicians are drunk on the power this virus is giving them, year after year our freedoms are being stripped away.
Oh but it's for our own good, they know best. Well just tell us the truth and let us make our own minds up.

I work in care, have done for 40 years.
Right now, even this morning 2 of my colleagues I worked with yesterday have tested positive today, this virus is running amok, even amongst carers who wear ppe diligently.
Omicron is way more infectious, even in the open.
Im not sure I agree with this decision at this moment in time, but someday I suppose we are all gonna have to bite the bullet and live with it.
People will get this virus in big crowds inside or out…..fact.

Members online

Latest posts

Back