Credit Where Its Due

Watch the British media go into overdrive to try paint it as a UK v USA battle to try get people onside with the beast. The royalists will be called to arms. I've already saw a few subtle articles trying to garner pity for him.
On the other hand did they hand over the diplomat road killer...so my attitude is get lost yanks.

What's it like in Portugal Docco??

High infection rates throughout Christmas like everywhere but low hospitalisation rates due to the remarkably high vaccination uptake...strict measures still in place though...Vax/test required for indoor dining/drinking/events etc......to be honest, I personally think within 2 months it will burn itself out Europe wide and rear it's head again next November onwards...like the flu does

High infection rates throughout Christmas like everywhere but low hospitalisation rates due to the remarkably high vaccination uptake...strict measures still in place though...Vax/test required for indoor dining/drinking/events etc......to be honest, I personally think within 2 months it will burn itself out Europe wide and rear it's head again next November onwards...like the flu does

We were supposed to come to Portugal. My little girl is representing England at dance but they switched it to Spain...Spain have said no one over the age of 12 who hasn't been vaccinated, from the UK, can enter the country. Its caused a lot of people to pull out due to them not wanting to get their kids vaxxed....the parents are vaccinated but they don't want their kids done. I was wondering if Portugal have the same rules??

I'll need to get my arse in gear and get the jab. Luckily my little girl is under 12 so we won't have to get her done.

BTW, I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I will get mine eventually. When I absolutely have to. I've only not done it cause I'm lazy. I've had covid...it was shit. All my family have had it. They were all fine thank god. I wear at mask at work. Keep my hands clean and I've stopped licking shop windows.....I just feel sorry for people who get shit for being scared.
You need the Windae leen Vaccine and a Shammy Booster bud and Squeegee
Ya big feartie yi 😱booo

HH 😂

True story a lawyer was telling the boss that her Son a 30 year old anti vaxer is in hospital in a serious way with Covid19
Get the jag folks it totally makes sense

HH 🙏💉
My friend recently lost her 41 year old son to Covid. She was a nurse most of her career and said she had never witnessed such a horrible death even though she's seen plenty of death in hospitals and care homes. Her only child too. 😢

We were supposed to come to Portugal. My little girl is representing England at dance but they switched it to Spain...Spain have said no one over the age of 12 who hasn't been vaccinated, from the UK, can enter the country. Its caused a lot of people to pull out due to them not wanting to get their kids vaxxed....the parents are vaccinated but they don't want their kids done. I was wondering if Portugal have the same rules??

I'll need to get my arse in gear and get the jab. Luckily my little girl is under 12 so we won't have to get her done.

I think you either have to be vaccinated or have a certified negative test...not 100% sure though

Just a wee pointer they jag yir erm naw yir Erchie jist fir 🌲

HH 💉

Back