Cricket World Cup

You know what would be great, and would possibly -- possibly -- win me over?

This: The NZ team performs a haka in front of the Brits before playing, like the All Blacks do. I could definitely get behind that.

Go New Zealand.

So I assume in talking about the 5 day game you never saw the incredible 300 deliveries v 300 deliveries played yesterday at Manchester. You could have the tension with a knife.

Naw never seen it, mainly because the minute someone mentions the word cricket I immediately fall aslee......Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

:LOL:(y)

Well I am watching the final because it was either this or Senegal-Tunisia in the Africa Cup, and the Brits are up 183-4 at this point. Don't know whether they've had lunch yet or not. Still trying to get a grasp on this.

Did you ever actually watch a game ... just interested?

Aye Vigo and I found it so mind-numbingly tedious that the mere mention of it has me scrambling for the tv remote to turn to any other channel no matter what's on. A truly awful awful sport to watch!

15 from 6, doesn't sound good for the Brits.

Thought it was funny that they were playing "Under Pressure" about 10 minutes ago.

Yep, especially when it appeared that the Brit guy interfered with the ball late in the game before the "super over" earning the Brits more runs.

Wasted my time. 0/10 Not worth watching again.

Yep, especially when it appeared that the Brit guy interfered with the ball late in the game before the "super over" earning the Brits more runs.

Wasted my time. 0/10 Not worth watching again.
Fuck that takes me back ?? baws getting interfered way???

Well MD. Going by the cheering from my posh boy neighbours. I believe some posh etonian boys hit a ball more than some posh new zealanders. Then they had tea and sandwiches. Then the english posh boys won something....now I'll need to listen to english guys, who the posh boys look down on, cheer about INGURLAND being the world champions until the football starts again. Yay!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back