Cricket World Cup

Well MD. Going by the cheering from my posh boy neighbours. I believe some posh etonian boys hit a ball more than some posh new zealanders. Then they had tea and sandwiches. Then the english posh boys won something....now I'll need to listen to english guys, who the posh boys look down on, cheer about INGURLAND being the world champions until the football starts again. Yay!!
hahaha! how lucky are you Lubo!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

fuckin dry boak! every t.v channel.every phuqin radio station, every phuqin news headline, engerlund "won" the cricket world cup, listenin tae them gie's me the phuqin dry boak!

Reactions: TET
fuckin dry boak! every t.v channel.every phuqin radio station, every phuqin news headline, engerlund "won" the cricket world cup, listenin tae them gie's me the phuqin dry boak!
controversial 4 in last couple of balls.

stokes trying to get in safe, accidentally whacks ball with bat (arguably one of the best batmen in the game accidentally hits to ball, potentially ko him from game) and it rolls it for 4 runs on top of the second one he gambled to steal.

Possibly accidental, but if anybody wasskillful enough to pull that off he might just have been the man.

:p

Members online

Latest posts

Back