Cricket World Cup

Fisiani

So New Zealand are again in the final. We beat India in the semi. Think about that. a country of just 4,998,000 people versus one of 1.300,000,000. It's not the size of the Kiwi that matters. It's the size of its heart.

"Of all the races in the Galaxy, only the English could possibly revive the memory of the most horrific wars ever to sunder the Universe and transform it into into what I'm afraid is generally regarded as an incomprehensibly dull and pointless game."

-- Douglas Adams, Life the Universe and Everything (1982)

"Of all the races in the Galaxy, only the English could possibly revive the memory of the most horrific wars ever to sunder the Universe and transform it into into what I'm afraid is generally regarded as an incomprehensibly dull and pointless game."

-- Douglas Adams, Life the Universe and Everything (1982)
So I assume in talking about the 5 day game you never saw the incredible 300 deliveries v 300 deliveries played yesterday at Manchester. You could have the tension with a knife.

So I assume in talking about the 5 day game you never saw the incredible 300 deliveries v 300 deliveries played yesterday at Manchester. You could have the tension with a knife.
Never had anytime for English sports, most of them relate to pomp and propaganda.
drakeplayingbowls.jpg

Besides Scottish media have more important issues to attend to like the propaganda to to stop the 9 and 10.
kt nonsense.jpg

Test matches are mind numbing, but I quite like the one day games, I've also enjoyed watching this world Cup although I missed the kiwi India game, Eng v Australia should be a cracking game if your into that format, and dare I say it, its the only sport I actually want England to win at, every other one its anyone but England, but I for one would like to see them wipe the floor with our antipodean friends.

Pims r us ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back