Cricket World Cup

Now, someone mentioned 'Clicky Ba'
That rings a bell in my far distant boyhood
In some comic that I got faithfully on a weekly basis, one of the 'heroes' fought the enemy, using a cricket bat...his 'clicky bah'
Who was it ? it's doing my crust in, trying to remember
"Mon the Clicky Bah's !!"
Maoris versus Morris Dancers...no contest
HH

I quite enjoy clickyba, the one day and 20 overs. Come on the Aussies, near invincible in the nineties, stunning. where I live in Scozia small town we have a cricket team, which encourages youngsters boys and girls to play. and there are many in the country.
OK, clickyba...where is that from ?
Doing my nut in, trying to remember which comic that's from, from my schooldays
I remember some 'hero' fighting the enemy using a cricket bat...his 'cliacky ba'
Do us a solid & let me know ;-)
HH

And baseball players don't complain about having to play about 160 games a season

162 in the regular season, can be around 180 when playoffs and championships are factored in. But bear in mind that baseball generally has a lot of standing around and not a lot of action, and unless you are a catcher (I was), you're not moving around much until the ball is hit, and then there are several seconds of abject terror.

Thats because most are roided up ?

Not anymore.

162 in the regular season, can be around 180 when playoffs and championships are factored in. But bear in mind that baseball generally has a lot of standing around and not a lot of action, and unless you are a catcher (I was), you're not moving around much until the ball is hit, and then there are several seconds of abject terror.

Not anymore.
Better testing these days Larry?It happens in every sport ive got my suspicions about a certain tennis player just now

Members online

Latest posts

Back