Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

I think the general trend of "news" these days on lot of online platforms has clickbait element.

I dont agree with many of the stories generated by a lot of the podcast and opinion sites.

If you were being pernickety you probably could slant a lot of titles on blogs by known bloggers as clickbait.

As much as I dont agree with the flawed analysis on some of these sites, with the created false foundation that is usually based on reading between the lines then concluding its factual, as much as it gets my goat

the wee presenter of that YouTube channel sounds just like he loves Celtic

The big YouTube channel with Paul John Dykes has some really outrageous allegations passed as reading between the lines

James forrest and his Celtic Blog has some tin hat allegations at times as well as hun oriented claikbait

I dont think they are huns, its possible, but I dont think they are.

Now most people detest my opinions even though I try my best to stick to known knowns

Personally I couldn't care less if they hire non celtic staff to help them, might be journalists trying to get some work experience at university or just adding to their cv

I suspect David Low and the Celtic Trust are hidden hand men but I still think wtf I really might actually be insane

I dont even like the wee boys opinion on that show most times I watch it, but he appears to be trying to offer his opinion through a platform and he isn't as bad as some msm pundit analysis

the wee boy doesnt sound much different in his opinions to majority of celtic fans.

To call him a hun coz he doing what other celtic bloggers do as well as bloggers generally is not kinda tarring him with a brush that is bit harsh

He bases lots of his content on the same things that seem to be getting airtime on other blogs?

I think the general trend of "news" these days on lot of online platforms has clickbait element.

I dont agree with many of the stories generated by a lot of the podcast and opinion sites.

If you were being pernickety you probably could slant a lot of titles on blogs by known bloggers as clickbait.

As much as I dont agree with the flawed analysis on some of these sites, with the created false foundation that is usually based on reading between the lines then concluding its factual, as much as it gets my goat

the wee presenter of that YouTube channel sounds just like he loves Celtic

The big YouTube channel with Paul John Dykes has some really outrageous allegations passed as reading between the lines

James forrest and his Celtic Blog has some tin hat allegations at times as well as hun oriented claikbait

I dont think they are huns, its possible, but I dont think they are.

Now most people detest my opinions even though I try my best to stick to known knowns

Personally I couldn't care less if they hire non celtic staff to help them, might be journalists trying to get some work experience at university or just adding to their cv

I suspect David Low and the Celtic Trust are hidden hand men but I still think wtf I really might actually be insane

I dont even like the wee boys opinion on that show most times I watch it, but he appears to be trying to offer his opinion through a platform and he isn't as bad as some msm pundit analysis

the wee boy doesnt sound much different in his opinions to majority of celtic fans.

To call him a hun coz he doing what other celtic bloggers do as well as bloggers generally is not kinda tarring him with a brush that is bit harsh

He bases lots of his content on the same things that seem to be getting airtime on other blogs?
out of curiosity is Jackie McNamara a hun?

coz he seems to be on their podcasts quite often

I still fall for click bait. A sucker for an appealing headline. Really annoys me then. I am now trying to get used to looking for the name, reliability and bona fides of the poster first. Usually it is a 99% predictability of the purpose, reliability and accuracy of the post. Suppose everybody else is pretty much the same.
PS. I am not associated or involved with GIGPOD, despite the similarities in the name.

Last edited:
I still fall for click bait. A sucker for an appealing headline. Really annoys me then. I am now trying to get used to looking for the name, reliability and bona fides of the poster first. Usually it is a 99% predictability of the purpose, reliability and accuracy of the post. Suppose everybody else is pretty much the same.
PS. I am not associated or involved with GIGPOD, despite the similarities in the name.
1612473001465.png

Saudis Arabia trip

Back