Crisis? What Crisis? Says Neil Lennon.

Every morning, I wake up with hope in my heart that theres been new developments at CP in the form of Lennon has gone. Every day I'm disappointed. January has come and gone , no review results, no transfer dealings into the club nothing. I should probably have put this under the Apathy thread. It's sad, I'm sad, every day hoping for a club legend to be gone. I am at the stages where I am starting to dislike Lennon. That's not a good way to be about a guy who's given so much to the club. You cant be taught all your life that in football you're only as good as your last result and then watch those teachings be totally disregarded at the highest level. Dominic McKay might be wondering what exactly he has signed up for. I took the lack of transfer action into the club as a positive one that meant a new manager was imminent. I've become so disillusioned that I'll settle for Kennedy in the short term and that's saying something. Speculation is rife but no professional manager worthy of the name will say anything about the post until there is a post available. As we lurch from shambles to shambles the club is in danger of being caught and passed for 2nd place, if that happens I'm not sure theres anything about this team to change it. If the board have given Lennon the job til the seasons end then it's a massive risk, if we haven't put a decent gap between us and Aberdeen and hibs before the split then I fear for that 2nd place. The longer the whole debacle continues the more toxic things are becoming the less attractive Celtic appear when everything is so negative. This is torturous, you wouldnt leave the rubbish in your hallway for weeks so why is the club taking so long to take out the rubbish? It stinks in the meantime

Kennedy would be a supreme act of stupidity on top of many acts of stupidity.
At first glance you would think so , but we dont know what qualities he has . We are told that he does have the respect of the players. Perhaps we are all wrong about Kennedy (also perhaps not) what's to lose if it's a short term appointment ? He has been there under every manager from WGS, ronny , BR, he must've learnt a thing or two. Perhaps hes looked like a fish out if water because his opinions are overlooked by lenny, all speculation of course my point is that we just dont know

Every morning, I wake up with hope in my heart that theres been new developments at CP in the form of Lennon has gone. Every day I'm disappointed. January has come and gone , no review results, no transfer dealings into the club nothing. I should probably have put this under the Apathy thread. It's sad, I'm sad, every day hoping for a club legend to be gone. I am at the stages where I am starting to dislike Lennon. That's not a good way to be about a guy who's given so much to the club. You cant be taught all your life that in football you're only as good as your last result and then watch those teachings be totally disregarded at the highest level. Dominic McKay might be wondering what exactly he has signed up for. I took the lack of transfer action into the club as a positive one that meant a new manager was imminent. I've become so disillusioned that I'll settle for Kennedy in the short term and that's saying something. Speculation is rife but no professional manager worthy of the name will say anything about the post until there is a post available. As we lurch from shambles to shambles the club is in danger of being caught and passed for 2nd place, if that happens I'm not sure theres anything about this team to change it. If the board have given Lennon the job til the seasons end then it's a massive risk, if we haven't put a decent gap between us and Aberdeen and hibs before the split then I fear for that 2nd place. The longer the whole debacle continues the more toxic things are becoming the less attractive Celtic appear when everything is so negative. This is torturous, you wouldnt leave the rubbish in your hallway for weeks so why is the club taking so long to take out the rubbish? It stinks in the meantime
I see that Lennon "has not ruled out bringing Brighton & Hove Albion centre-half Shane Duffy, AC Milan left-back Diego Laxalt and Southampton winger Moi Elyounoussi back on loan next season.."

1) Duffy next season? WTF?
1=) Lennon next season? WTF?

I see that Lennon "has not ruled out bringing Brighton & Hove Albion centre-half Shane Duffy, AC Milan left-back Diego Laxalt and Southampton winger Moi Elyounoussi back on loan next season.."

1) Duffy next season? WTF?
1=) Lennon next season? WTF?
It’s the 1st February not the 1st of April.
But knowing this club it’s probably true🤬🤬

Members online

Back