Crumbledome

M

Maria

I am so bored tonight. My fella in bed at 6 due to his work.

2 older sons in town and littleman watching youtube videos on his ipad.

Not many threads today to ease my boredom and waiting for the game tomorrow.

So thought i would ask

Scoreline predictions at the sewer?
Im going for 4-1

Players to score
Got to fancy Tom, Corpus, Forrest and French Eddy

Laff for them.

Players to get sent off
Unsure if ref will send theirs off but a few candidates moreorless, haliday laff n mcgregor

None of which will happen.

Our players
All to be vigilant because that will float the refs boat.

I think the ref may think one of our back four to hit the tunnel would suit the sevvie cause

As you can see im very bored lol ?

Aw ya poor soul ? Corpus? That's some recovery. Agree that our cb's will need to watch out. Light on strikers too but l will go 3 - 1. Frenchy double and JF. Enjoy yir evening freen, the morra will come soon enough. ☺

Duh! So bored not thinking straight ??

Yeah if your looking for miraculous then corpus christies yer man. ???

he's a warrior stevie,not match fit, playin out of position, o.k, one bad pass,and an iwoomooloo! but hey, love the bhoy!!! Hic!
Q
he's a warrior stevie,not match fit, playin out of position, o.k, one bad pass,and an iwoomooloo! but hey, love the bhoy!!! Hic!
Totally agree after Europe midweek, hard game against Hibs take nothing for granted one’s as good as ten here’s hoping back to the top

A bit cold for jelly n ice cream neil.When we bitch slap slippy g and his fandangos into submission,im gonny have a fine single malt and then a hot plate a soup n a toastie.Another 5-1 for me cheers.Scoreline against the Hibees 2-0.Double for Forrest.?
After the ball hits the back of Sevco's goal for the 4th time, I think it will give us all a Ready Brek glow.

Members online

Latest posts

Back