Cup Final Score Predictions

Its anything we want it to be.

I think we will come out hard and fast, score a couple, game done, keep control.

But big month coming up, league and Europe so, maybe only add one more, outside two.

3/4 Nil.

If taking a punt on a goalscorer...you could choose any of Forrest, McGregor, Christie, Rogic, Eddie, Griff and Sinclair and be in with a shout.

But a decent anytime scorer bet might be Tierney, if ur feeling really reckless...Broony lol, just back fae injury...due a goal????

Do you think Pye is the full shilling Michael
A teenager summons an evil spirit to kill her mother in Adam MacDonald's horror film 'Pyewacket.' whit dae think pal!!!! woooooo!:eek::eek::eek:
Its anything we want it to be.

I think we will come out hard and fast, score a couple, game done, keep control.

But big month coming up, league and Europe so, maybe only add one more, outside two.

3/4 Nil.

If taking a punt on a goalscorer...you could choose any of Forrest, McGregor, Christie, Rogic, Eddie, Griff and Sinclair and be in with a shout.

But a decent anytime scorer bet might be Tierney, if ur feeling really reckless...Broony lol, just back fae injury...due a goal????
benkovic fae a set piece!!!

They will fold like a deck. Logan. Total fud.
3-0. If the lads take what the baboon was spouting in the papers personally. We could see a few more goals. There will be lads in the Aberdeen first 11 that are edgy, more edgy. Total fud. Get them steamrollered. Early goal, qick second.
They will go blank. Having thier own version from gladiator, the one where Crow is panning it but walking through a fair field of barley. Tidy wife and the weans doon the road.
If my ideal scenarios pan out then by the 35min then in thier minds they will be already loading themselfs onto the trucks to the deen. They think. trucks. Standing in single file line wandering in to the abattoir. Looking down at the half eaten cannibal pies. Oh the sorrow
6-2 It's a bold shout

Last edited:
No prediction from me on this one. Any victory will do.

Always the voice of measured reason, my good friend. Have you read the last 2 pages on CBlog. TGM who says he’s not a hun said he’s gonna out my name on the huns forum.

Imagine him having an account there ??

Reactions: TET
Always the voice of measured reason, my good friend. Have you read the last 2 pages on CBlog. TGM who says he’s not a hun said he’s gonna out my name on the huns forum.

Imagine him having an account there ??

He is nasty Maria. And really either ill or a hun. Eitherway he aint really worth engaging with anymore. He is nasty and twists and lies about everything. For me that makes him a hun by nature. I am still convinced he a MSM troll to deflect attention away from football and truth.

Used to feel sorry for him.

Genuinely was concerned for his health few months ago. But he aint evn interested to get better. He thinks he is healthy and on a mission to convert world into huns.

Thats rancid

He is nasty Maria. And really either ill or a hun. Eitherway he aint really worth engaging with anymore. He is nasty and twists and lies about everything. For me that makes him a hun by nature. I am still convinced he a MSM troll to deflect attention away from football and truth.

Used to feel sorry for him.

Genuinely was concerned for his health few months ago. But he aint evn interested to get better. He thinks he is healthy and on a mission to convert world into huns.

Thats rancid

Yeah but you are too educated my friend. He felt inferior and given that massive ego of his, that was a sight to behold.

I hold no fear of that eejit. ??

Reactions: TET
predict 2-1
and a shocker of a final this will be the Clown Dallas and the (first throw of the lanarkshire bretherens dice) to show he's up their with his father, hope i'm wrong but have feeling this will be a stop start game with every niggle pulled up and the flow of the game ruined

glad i got my ticket though

Members online

Latest posts

Back