Cup final

premium hospitality seats £150,,,,,all sold out on the Celtic side , lots available on the thistle side but anyone reeking of timmy will be thrown out , the same with the fans section lots of tickets availabe for thistle end but again reek of timmy you'll be fkd out

Tickets wasted due to giving allocations to wee diddy clubs who can't shift the allocation they got

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying up to Glasgow Saturday morning. Got my dad asking around for spare tickets, he managed to get himself one for the Sheep game at the weekend. If I don't get one, at least I'll be in Glasgow for the festivities 😁
Keep your eyes on the Celtic Website mate, Cally have handed back a couple of thousand tickets which Celtic now have,, not sure of the sales criteria yet though... Good luck.. 🍀

Keep your eyes on the Celtic Website mate, Cally have handed back a couple of thousand tickets which Celtic now have,, not sure of the sales criteria yet though... Good luck.. 🍀

Had a look a few times 50. Still saying sold out....I'm fully aware that my chances of getting one are slim. To be honest, I'll just be happy to be in town when if we win the treble. Haven't managed to get up for any of the previous.........hope I'm not a jinx 😬😬😬

FxUwDPaXsAMLJqd

Members online

Latest posts

Back