CUP FINAL

My dad was supposed to fly down and we were going to go the Wimbledon CSC to watch but his boss cancelled his holiday for Monday...(think he is a hun) So I'll be watching it with my 2 girls and a load a Celtic teddies..my neighbours better be prepared for a party..I've just put a mini Celtic scarf on elf on the shelf and the balloons are getting blown up in the morning ????...my English missus thinks I'm nuts but after 9 year with me I think she's getting it!!!

My dad was supposed to fly down and we were going to go the Wimbledon CSC to watch but his boss cancelled his holiday for Monday...(think he is a hun) So I'll be watching it with my 2 girls and a load a Celtic teddies..my neighbours better be prepared for a party..I've just put a mini Celtic scarf on elf on the shelf and the balloons are getting blown up in the morning ????...my English missus thinks I'm nuts but after 9 year with me I think she's getting it!!!
The BALLOONS ? That the great journalists this country have absolute shower of cunts ?? a disgrace to this bigoted little country but hey why worry it’s only been going on for since I can remember which is fukin ages ago ?? enjoy the morra 4 nil or if you read the record a close drubbing ????

The BALLOONS ? That the great journalists this country have absolute shower of cunts ?? a disgrace to this bigoted little country but hey why worry it’s only been going on for since I can remember which is fukin ages ago ?? enjoy the morra 4 nil or if you read the record a close drubbing ????

4-0?!?!?!? Aye if Dallas send 4 Celtic players off..I say 24-0 and I'm sticking to it!!

That little shit Logan must love it when the sheep play us...it's the only time the media will print a word he says and anyone will listens to him. Aberdeen players have more heart then Celtic players...nae bother mate, shows yer medals. Ya wee fanny

Members online

Back