Customers Statement.

michael duffy

Dermot and Peter,ye can shove yer statement,we're watchin a shitshow of YOUR makin,your hanging a legend out to dry,to cover your shortcomings, YOU FELL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL! i agree with the protest, don't condone the actions of a few idiots,
however your dismissal of res 12,the 5 way agreement,the continued uneven handed ness against our club from the government,the SFA? and you issue another photocopied 'surprised and disappointed' statement,the only time time you take action,is against us!,we were all lovely when season books and merchandise had to be bought,and we did, in our ten's of thousands,once the cash was in,we were greeted by............silence, when everyone and their granny could see we have hit the wall,well Dermot and Peter, to quote those great philosophers, Bachman,Turner,overdrive, you ain't seen nothin yet!
signed,
Disgruntled Customer!

Last edited:
Dermot and Peter,ye can shove yer statement,we're watchin a shitshow of YOUR makin,your hanging a legend out to dry,to cover your shortcomings, YOU FELL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL! i agree with the protest, don't condone the actions of a few idiots,
however your dismissal of res 12,the 5 way agreement,the continued uneven handed ness against our club? and you issue another 'surprised and disappointed' statement,the only time time you take action,is against us!,we were all lovely when season books and merchandise had to be bought,and we did, in our ten's of thousands,once the cash was in,we were greeted by............silence, when everyone and their granny could see we have hit the wall,well Dermot and Peter, to quote those great philosophers, Bachman,Turner,overdrive, you ain't seen nothin yet!
signed,
Disgruntled Customer!
You are correct customer wait to you see the customers reaction come renewal time,if Peter and Desmond don't get the finger out there will be a lot off finger pointing

It's unbelievable being reduced to being just a customer of a club iv supported for 54 years.at lest at my local shop I get a friendly smile and a good bye.I haven't sat on a seat on a cold rainy winters day outside the shop giving it my support that would be silly wouldn't it because I'm just a customer.when supporter are reduced to mere customers then the least we can expect is a smile and a goodbye.

however your dismissal of res 12,the 5 way agreement,the continued uneven handed ness against our club from the government,the SFA? and you issue another photocopied 'surprised and disappointed' statement,the only time time you take action,is against us!,we were all lovely when season books and merchandise had to be bought,and we did, in our ten's of thousands,once the cash was in,we were greeted by............silence, when everyone and their granny could see we have hit the wall,well Dermot and Peter, to quote those great philosophers, Bachman,Turner,overdrive, you ain't seen nothin yet!
signed,
Disgruntled Customer!

🙌 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

If it had maybe been a bad run of a couple of games. Fair enough. But the team has been rubbish all season. Same mistakes getting made every game. There has been no defenders for about 2 years. 2 midfielders who have played in defence in that time. The now the 2 actual defenders are rubbish. The goalkeepers have got sciatica by picking the ball out of the net. The midfielders- Brown McGregor Ntcham- the holy trinity- they can’t play together but usually get picked. The forward- its whosever name comes out the hat plays. Desmond, Lawwell and Lennon you have ruined OUR club. Not YOUR club our club. All go now.

Members online

Latest posts

Back