Daily rag giving us some credit?

The rag has posted about the Celtic foundations generosity with the provision of £100,000 to help children with meals. FFS we've been doing this since Brother Walfrid ! A bit late to acknowledge the good our club and supporters do for so many.
Assholes 😡

Editor must be on holiday and some apprentice is going to get his balls booted when he gets back, I would imagine...

Hope its not S Africa weans might not see it. Heard theres a guy over there well known for ripping charities off.
marys meals have there own staff on the ground what they donate/raise does go straight to the cause it was destined for ,i would even go as far to say they are the best run charity and put others to shame
Used to donate to them on a weekly basis back in 2003 upwards and when Magnus started up Scottish international relief sending trucks to bosnia

if you could see what each charity donates pence in the pound some go as low as 12p in the pound goes to the cause and the rest is used in admin and other wasteful things

marys meals have there own staff on the ground what they donate/raise does go straight to the cause it was destined for ,i would even go as far to say they are the best run charity and put others to shame
Used to donate to them on a weekly basis back in 2003 upwards and when Magnus started up Scottish international relief sending trucks to bosnia

if you could see what each charity donates pence in the pound some go as low as 12p in the pound goes to the cause and the rest is used in admin and other wasteful things
That's a good point Kelly👏

Mon Mary's Meals!

Like the Salvation Army where 99p in the £1 goes on "administration costs". Wtf?
Mary's Meals is a great charity that seems to go from strength to strength.
We should be a lot more circumspect about which charities we donate to as some of the CEO's are walking out with a huge percentage of the cash that could be put to better use. Just glad that they're not all like that.

The rag has posted about the Celtic foundations generosity with the provision of £100,000 to help children with meals. FFS we've been doing this since Brother Walfrid ! A bit late to acknowledge the good our club and supporters do for so many.
Assholes 😡
The rancid like most other rags are on their way down the drain certainly in print form and they know they cannot afford to continue to alienate the better half of Glasgow, unfortunately for them it's too little decades too late and they can never , no matter how much they praise Celtic, recieve the coin of any Celtic minded person with any sense. For the non sports section 'journalists ' they have my sympathies, for the rancid sport section of hacks well they can go crawl back under the nearest rock and curl up and die (their hair, ahem cough) for all I care ☘

Like the Salvation Army where 99p in the £1 goes on "administration costs". Wtf?
Mary's Meals is a great charity that seems to go from strength to strength.
We should be a lot more circumspect about which charities we donate to as some of the CEO's are walking out with a huge percentage of the cash that could be put to better use. Just glad that they're not all like that.
I’ve always said all charities should be made state the % of cash that actually gets spent on the cause in all their advertising, I think most people that donate would be horrified, as most are run as a cash generator for a few people 😡

Remember folks charities have genuine costs in the wages they pay providing employment for people. Totally agree with the anger at the chief execs and their lickspittle boards creaming big salaries, allowances etc though. Anyway the world is much too mad for me I am trying to give up thinking. 🤣

Remember folks charities have genuine costs in the wages they pay providing employment for people. Totally agree with the anger at the chief execs and their lickspittle boards creaming big salaries, allowances etc though. Anyway the world is much too mad for me I am trying to give up thinking. 🤣
Of course charities have genuine running costs, but when more of people's donations goes towards funding the organisation than helping those in need then that is morally wrong in my opinion (and yours too, I think, so I'm not suggesting otherwise).

Back