Daily record on the road oot

Bellshill bhoy

Just been oan the 6 pm news the the reach group that own the daily rancid/ranger and other local newspapers are paying aff 400 staff, with over 190 editorial staff going, I know it’s sad people are losing their jobs….but you reap what you sow, print circulation is at an all time low and falling, advertising revenue falling and can no longer sustain the titles

Your papers are pish
You print pish
You make up pish stories
Your “journalists” are pish
You pander you the pish slurpers across the city
You alienated half your readership

Much like they’re beloved rainjurs (in liquidation) they are currently swirling the plug hole…….

I for one would be happy to see them aw at the dole office with chief pish slurper Kech jackass handed his P45

For aw the lurking record “journalists” reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

We need to save this paper its journalistic integrity is renowned.
It huz wurlt kless churnalists says Jeith Kackson whae Plint the tooth
Now there’s a picket line I could cross with absolutely no problem.
Bye bye hun paper you thought the blue pound would save you. they sat on thur fat erchies and watched there club die
Bye bye I’m sure the English papers will take your best we will find youse on the street corners get yir papers here furra poon.
Oh ma feckin sides.

HH 🍀

Just been oan the 6 pm news the the reach group that own the daily rancid/ranger and other local newspapers are paying aff 400 staff, with over 190 editorial staff going, I know it’s sad people are losing their jobs….but you reap what you sow, print circulation is at an all time low and falling, advertising revenue falling and can no longer sustain the titles

Your papers are pish
You print pish
You make up pish stories
Your “journalists” are pish
You pander you the pish slurpers across the city
You alienated half your readership

Much like they’re beloved rainjurs (in liquidation) they are currently swirling the plug hole…….

I for one would be happy to see them aw at the dole office with chief pish slurper Kech jackass handed his P45

For aw the lurking record “journalists” reading this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It won't be the fannies that 'write' for the sports desk though. It'll be the jannies and the juniors, the cleaners and the canteen staff, the typists and the tea ladies. Same as it ever was...

I'm a bit disillusioned at the mo, don't know if you can tell? 🙂

Sorry for the non journalists, it's they who will find it hard to make ends meet. Journalists can always move to other titles they probably won't lose a penny, indeed in some cases they will up their salary. Where's the justice in that poor getting poorer the rest probably laughing at them. Jackson and co would do well to keep their heads down.

Sorry for the non journalists, it's they who will find it hard to make ends meet. Journalists can always move to other titles they probably won't lose a penny, indeed in some cases they will up their salary. Where's the justice in that poor getting poorer the rest probably laughing at them. Jackson and co would do well to keep their heads down.

Yep..100%

I disagree Ally. The non skilled work force will be able to adapt to other jobs. The so called skilled churnalists are in an ever decreasing shit pool with very few openings with the daily printed media close to extinction. Watch for Keef Jakshun selling programs at the soon to be defunct again raccoon city👍

Back