Daily Sevco? Sick at Turnbull going to us, or what :)

Theverdict1

Did anybody else notice that they didn’t have us signing one of the best prospects in Scotland as a headline?

Me too.

Now think what their main story would have been if their hero Stevie Scouser had signed him for their beloved and dearly departe club? It would have been a full page declaration of their intent. It would be the signing of the window. It would have been made out to be on a par with the second coming. It would have highlighted how we bottled it. And the league was all but won.

They had the news as a side bar. Do you know what? It shows their pain. It shows how much they are spewing. You can bet your arse, that if we had not signed him they would have been all over us.

I have absolutely no doubt and neither should you, that the response if that scouse cunt had signed him would have been orgasmic.

Earlier in the day I had heard we weren’t going to go for him and I lost the plot. An hour later, I got an update to “hold that result” it’s on. I waited until I got another message saying we have agreed a fee before posting what I had been told. Please don’t think I am saying I have inside knowledge, because I don’t. This was from a pal and I didn’t even ask how he knew. Although I did say to him he better not be fucking me about, as my nerves couldn’t stand it. It was a one off.

I think it’s a brilliant signing, I really do. I was doing cartwheels...well in my head anyway, as me trying to do an actual cartwheel would have resulted in an ambulance and many months in rehab physio.

The forces of darkness are sick. Their flagship paper likewise. This is a double bonus.

At last the club look to be not fucking about. I give Lawell pelters for that approach and I apologise to no cunt for it. But, credit where it’s due. Well done Peter and the news we are looking to spend real money on a CB had me thinking someone had slipped me a mind bending drug. I hope we can get big Julien over the line as he looks the dogs bollocks. I know he is wanted by other clubs, but none of them have CL opportunities. I just hope he chooses us. But, realistically it’s still a difficult one. What pleases me is we are offering real money to get the lad. Even if we don’t get him I applaud the fact we are throwing a punch.

Get us a right back and another two quality players to help spread our number of games load to help our players and I will explode.

Getting this done so quickly, tells me lessons have been learned and I applaud that greatly.

I go mad for not having a go. That’s never going to change. But if they do, they will get my unreservedly positive support.

We are at a crossroads where Sevco are trying to get close and if you read the deluded shite in FallowFallow, they are going to do us. That fucking annoys me and all I want us to do is say, aye do you fucking think so.

This approach with both of these players, tells me we are ready to fight to keep them on valium. The fear is rising in our enemies camp. Let’s fucking ratchet that up to 11 in a Spinal Tap fashion.

Getting these targets in before the CL qualifiers is all we ask. If we do, it’s a real possibility and a huge nail for sevco’s coffin. Even if we don’t manage it I will still applaud them for at least having a go.

COYBIG let’s take these cunts to the cleaners and set up a reality that 10 isn’t the end, only the beginning.

We continue as we have started and that is going to happen. I will leave you with a post from a deluded worried sevconian grasping at straws. Let’s increase their pain. HH

Attachments

• B763FFA2-2627-4EF2-B927-08D1CED54E1C.jpeg
    B763FFA2-2627-4EF2-B927-08D1CED54E1C.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 25
Did anybody else notice that they didn’t have us signing one of the best prospects in Scotland as a headline?

Me too.

Now think what their main story would have been if their hero Stevie Scouser had signed him for their beloved and dearly departe club? It would have been a full page declaration of their intent. It would be the signing of the window. It would have been made out to be on a par with the second coming. It would have highlighted how we bottled it. And the league was all but won.

They had the news as a side bar. Do you know what? It shows their pain. It shows how much they are spewing. You can bet your arse, that if we had not signed him they would have been all over us.

I have absolutely no doubt and neither should you, that the response if that scouse cunt had signed him would have been orgasmic.

Earlier in the day I had heard we weren’t going to go for him and I lost the plot. An hour later, I got an update to “hold that result” it’s on. I waited until I got another message saying we have agreed a fee before posting what I had been told. Please don’t think I am saying I have inside knowledge, because I don’t. This was from a pal and I didn’t even ask how he knew. Although I did say to him he better not be fucking me about, as my nerves couldn’t stand it. It was a one off.

I think it’s a brilliant signing, I really do. I was doing cartwheels...well in my head anyway, as me trying to do an actual cartwheel would have resulted in an ambulance and many months in rehab physio.

The forces of darkness are sick. Their flagship paper likewise. This is a double bonus.

At last the club look to be not fucking about. I give Lawell pelters for that approach and I apologise to no cunt for it. But, credit where it’s due. Well done Peter and the news we are looking to spend real money on a CB had me thinking someone had slipped me a mind bending drug. I hope we can get big Julien over the line as he looks the dogs bollocks. I know he is wanted by other clubs, but none of them have CL opportunities. I just hope he chooses us. But, realistically it’s still a difficult one. What pleases me is we are offering real money to get the lad. Even if we don’t get him I applaud the fact we are throwing a punch.

Get us a right back and another two quality players to help spread our number of games load to help our players and I will explode.

Getting this done so quickly, tells me lessons have been learned and I applaud that greatly.

I go mad for not having a go. That’s never going to change. But if they do, they will get my unreservedly positive support.

We are at a crossroads where Sevco are trying to get close and if you read the deluded shite in FallowFallow, they are going to do us. That fucking annoys me and all I want us to do is say, aye do you fucking think so.

This approach with both of these players, tells me we are ready to fight to keep them on valium. The fear is rising in our enemies camp. Let’s fucking ratchet that up to 11 in a Spinal Tap fashion.

Getting these targets in before the CL qualifiers is all we ask. If we do, it’s a real possibility and a huge nail for sevco’s coffin. Even if we don’t manage it I will still applaud them for at least having a go.

COYBIG let’s take these cunts to the cleaners and set up a reality that 10 isn’t the end, only the beginning.

We continue as we have started and that is going to happen. I will leave you with a post from a deluded worried sevconian grasping at straws. Let’s increase their pain. HH

Excellent post Verdict, may i say you are becoming more humble.

Im a hot head too at times but your truth is your truth and to change your views in print to sugar coat would never being true to yourself

But its always refreshing when credit can be offered.

HH ☘️

Excellent post Verdict, may i say you are becoming more humble.

Im a hot head too at times but your truth is your truth and to change your views in print to sugar coat would never being true to yourself

But its always refreshing when credit can be offered.

HH ☘️

If anybody thinks I want to be moaning about taking the fight to our enemies theyre mad. All I ever ask is we recognise threats and crush them. To keep looking forward and strengthening. Even doing that is no guarantee but I would applaud the board for at least taking them on. Complacency costs titles. It’s not losing that kills me. It’s standing still to give losing a chance that does my head in.

I never criticise anybody if they do their best and have a go. If we keep that attitude, you won’t hear one word from me other than praise. Even if we fall. It’s how we go about it that matters. Taking the fight to them. This looks like we are doing that and I could not be happier. Keep it going Celtic. You know it makes sense.

Last edited:
If anybody thinks I want to be moaning about taking the fight to our enemies their mad. All I ever ask is we recognise threats and crush them. To keep looking forward and strengthening. Even doing that is no guarantee but I would applaud the board for at least taking them on. Complacency costs titles. It’s not losing that kills me. It’s standing still to give losing a chance that does my head in.

I never criticise anybody if they do their best and have a go. If we keep that attitude, you won’t hear one word from me other than praise. Even if we fall. It’s how we go about it that matters. Taking the fight to them. This looks like we are doing that and I could not be happier. Keep it going Celtic. You know it makes sense.
Agree with Maria TV keep up the good work
One thing on the Noise there are a huge amount of great posters TET, Dill ,Andybhoy, Sandman , MD, Niall j, Conan 96, Boab. And 100s more. We all want the same thing Celtic winning. And an another Extinction Level Event Jelly And Ice Cream Jambofuckingree party. Mon the Hoops
Ps apologies if I have left anyone Shammy and SP.

HH ?

Now come on folks

TheVerdict1 is a top ranter and I, for one, think that it's better to get it out of your system on here than out in the real world.

And to be fair, it's mostly just about the football......there's no flat earth pish or globalist conspiracy theories.

You just keep on keeping on, TV1, it would be hellish boring if we all just sang from the same hymn sheet.

FFS, don't encourage him to be dour. :ROFLMAO:
Ach dour and ranting are not mutually exclusive, Shammy

I'm pissing and whining this morning about the state of the weather.......that's me being dour.

On the other hand, I'm ranting about the buses running late, but I'm strangely exhilarated by the whole experience.

It's feckin great being Scottish and permanently at odds with yourself.

If anybody thinks I want to be moaning about taking the fight to our enemies their mad. All I ever ask is we recognise threats and crush them. To keep looking forward and strengthening. Even doing that is no guarantee but I would applaud the board for at least taking them on. Complacency costs titles. It’s not losing that kills me. It’s standing still to give losing a chance that does my head in.

Of course Verdict ??. I agree 100%

Ach dour and ranting are not mutually exclusive, Shammy

I'm pissing and whining this morning about the state of the weather.......that's me being dour.

On the other hand, I'm ranting about the buses running late, but I'm strangely exhilarated by the whole experience.

It's feckin great being Scottish and permanently at odds with yourself.
To be fair SP at the recycling centre with the weather we get day to day it’s the only place where you get Sunburned in the morning and Waterboarded in the afternoon.
We have the best climate in the World with the worst Weather?. We also have the best moanin faced cnuts in the world
Moan the hoops ?

HH ???

To be fair SP at the recycling centre with the weather we get day to day it’s the only place where you get Sunburned in the morning and Waterboarded in the afternoon.
We have the best climate in the World with the worst Weather?. We also have the best moanin faced cnuts in the world
Moan the hoops ?

HH ???

I still want that jelly and ice cream jambofuckingree. ?

Moan the hoops ?

HH ???
Best job I ever had was at the coup in Dundee.

Cats the size of dogs and rats the size of cats, but the money...........

True what they say, Jam........where there's muck

Me too.

Mate, you should see the absolute moonhowling rage they've got going on at Night of the Living Dead.com aka 'Follow Follow'. Absolutely delusional outrage. There are a few reasonable huns, sorry 'ones', saying it's a major coup for us, but the funniest thing is that they had a thread before we signed on how good a player he is, now that he's signed for us (or is on the verge of doing so), the same people are now saying he's average and overrated.

Mate, you should see the absolute moonhowling rage they've got going on at Night of the Living Dead.com aka 'Follow Follow'. Absolutely delusional outrage. There are a few reasonable huns, sorry 'ones', saying it's a major coup for us, but the funniest thing is that they had a thread before we signed on how good a player he is, now that he's signed for us (or is on the verge of doing so), the same people are now saying he's average and overrated.

That’s when you know they are ragin. It makes my heart glow.

Do you believe in destiny and fate? I am in Scotland from early May till late May 2020. The Scottish cup final is being advanced two weeks due to the Euros being held at Hampden later in the month. I have just been asked to teach in Istanbul on the 30th May (the Champions league final is played there that evening) I live 12,000 miles away but will be in Glasgow for the SC final and Istanbul for the CL final. I dream the dream.Hail Hail

To be honest, yes. It's refreshing to see our board make positive moves in the transfer market.
However i don't get it that we needed Turnbull in the 1st place with so many good midfielders already at the club. I'd have prefered us to have used that money to push a deal through for an experienced quality RB or CB.
HH?

I couldn’t find the thread. Can you post a link to it so we can all have a good laugh.

Do you believe in destiny and fate? I am in Scotland from early May till late May 2020. The Scottish cup final is being advanced two weeks due to the Euros being held at Hampden later in the month. I have just been asked to teach in Istanbul on the 30th May (the Champions league final is played there that evening) I live 12,000 miles away but will be in Glasgow for the SC final and Istanbul for the CL final. I dream the dream.Hail Hail

No. Destiny and fate are figments of a gullible mind. You make things happen or don’t. To think there is some force that is sitting putting things together is irrational and nonsense. It’s good things are happening but if you’re telling me planets aligned I would need to question your state of mind. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back