Dallas Again!

Sure won't we have plenty of midweeks available if we go out of Europe which looks on the cards now?
That's really interesting thing john because we are closing in on 2 cl places possibly 1 automatic place if both sides continue getting results on the road especially celtics v the big 5 league sides. I dont want to see us out of Europe we should be testing ourselves against them always, but it might help our domestic campaign big time. The team will decide it for us HH

That's really interesting thing john because we are closing in on 2 cl places possibly 1 automatic place if both sides continue getting results on the road especially celtics v the big 5 league sides. I dont want to see us out of Europe we should be testing ourselves against them always, but it might help our domestic campaign big time. The team will decide it for us HH
We can take some comfort winter in that we know we can compete against 2 teams that I would expect to be in the CL next season and gives us a very good idea of where we need to be in order to qualify and then compete. We also have to take into account of just how many players will not be playing for the club next season, so I really hope we can use the remainder of the games for the likes of soro, Turnbull, Welsh etc so that they will know of the standard expected to compete at the highest level

Agree Boab but don't think the SPL etc will be helpful in getting it done,no response from them with the sevco players ???take Dallas,s performance on Sunday not a word even thou questions have been asked from many quarters in the end they will do little to help Celtic in anyway,thier indifference to questions raised on both incidents ignored with no response,as usual they will wait till it disappears from site,,Celtic as a club are cash strong,they have the players to recover from thier present uncertain form on the other hand you have sevco who are second only to the national dept with players who are elevated to gods everytime they play but will always be at the bottom of the pile when reality kicks in and they have a major problem with that

Back