Dallas Again!

So we are all in agreement. The referee who controls the game next weekend is not just subconsciously biased or even incompetent. We all know that he will again be trying to stop Celtic from winning. That's Scottish football to a tee. It's a rigged game yet despite this Celtic have won the last 11 trophies on offer. That shows that our 11 can even beat the 14 we play against. It's cheating.
How can it change? How will it ever change? Change if it comes will either be evolutionary or revolutionary. Incremental or Radical.
I have seen no evidence of unbiased Scottish referees for over 50 years. It has not changed. I have no solution except that we leave Scotland. Covid may result in radical change somehow. Anyone thought of a solution to this problem? .
Back tae yer work ffs get the libertines oan

It would have to be sold to UEFA as an opportunity to let referees experience different leagues. The problem would be solved if every Celtic and Rangers game was refereed by a foreign and therefore unbiased ref. Our refs could get a chance to visit other countries. We could solve the bigotry problem by bypassing the bigots.

It would have to be sold to UEFA as an opportunity to let referees experience different leagues. The problem would be solved if every Celtic and Rangers game was refereed by a foreign and therefore unbiased ref. Our refs could get a chance to visit other countries. We could solve the bigotry problem by bypassing the bigots.
it would but as always there's a but

dallas is head of refereeing at uefa ,,,,you couldn't make it up

So we are all in agreement. The referee who controls the game next weekend is not just subconsciously biased or even incompetent. We all know that he will again be trying to stop Celtic from winning. That's Scottish football to a tee. It's a rigged game yet despite this Celtic have won the last 11 trophies on offer. That shows that our 11 can even beat the 14 we play against. It's cheating.
How can it change? How will it ever change? Change if it comes will either be evolutionary or revolutionary. Incremental or Radical.
I have seen no evidence of unbiased Scottish referees for over 50 years. It has not changed. I have no solution except that we leave Scotland. Covid may result in radical change somehow. Anyone thought of a solution to this problem? .

When the European League(s) eventually come we have to go.....and leave these Masonic Hun parasites to wither on the vine...

The corruption is top driven.....remember brother Dallas (sen) has a big say at EUFA along with Cullina when it comes to referees...

The corruption is top driven.....remember brother Dallas (sen) has a big say at EUFA along with Cullina when it comes to referees...
Hate to say this but EUFA is not one body it comprise of many different parts, so to say that...do a bit research. 😉

Hate to say this but EUFA is not one body it comprise of many different parts, so to say that...do a bit research. 😉

I get that there are a variety of officials with responsibilities for different aspects re the workings of EUFA.....I’m not sure what your point is.....if I’m missing something important here let me know what it is...

Members online

No members online now.

Back