Dallas Again!

The. cheating against Celtic will be worse this season than any time in history

Yep!

By designating brother Dallas to officiate our game so soon after his last cheating debacle.....the SFA are sending us a message.....and I don’t need to spell out what it is.....we have to call them out.....and keep calling them out.....someone other than Neil Lennon would be preferable imo...

Yep!

By designating brother Dallas to officiate our game so soon after his last cheating debacle.....the SFA are sending us a message.....and I don’t need to spell out what it is.....we have to call them out.....and keep calling them out.....someone other than Neil Lennon would be preferable imo...
Suttons the only one with a voice the rest are mute

If youre good enough,the referee doesnt matter

Jock Stein
Back then this was probably true,if He was around today the great man would be banging on doors seeking answers,He would not of tolerated the underhand decisions by the so called disaplinary committee take the Morelost/Christy farce where one had no case to answer but the other got 3 games ban,it proves just how bad things have got since the demise of the the old Rangers football club,your point that the ref as Jock said should not matter true if you have a unbiased ref a rarity if not distinct in Scotland

They'll get to put in 4 or 5 early nasty fouls with a wag of the Dallas finger at most. Then the first little niggle from a Tim will result in him sprinting across delightfully brandishing a yellow card in his face.

I can also see a red for Broony, CalMac, Christie or Duffy!
Bet your bottom dollar when the (BIG DUFF) puts in first honest challenge in ,straight away,yellow card for sure then we will be on tenterhooks for the rest of the game ya ! Think it will be like that all this season ,always has been and always will be Aye , remember ma Da used to say ,son we are always always up against the odds be cause of what our club stands for still true to this day

Bet your bottom dollar when the (BIG DUFF) puts in first honest challenge in ,straight away,yellow card for sure then we will be on tenterhooks for the rest of the game ya ! Think it will be like that all this season ,always has been and always will be Aye , remember ma Da used to say ,son we are always always up against the odds be cause of what our club stands for still true to this day
Exactly - just like CalMac's nothing challenge when he got booked after several times our players were scythed down from behind with no cards shown! 🤬

I hope someone has the answer to this but considering Andrew Dallas is the son of Hugh Dallas the sacked and disgraced bigoted referee.... and the sender of a sick email some years back....... it would be fair to assume his spawn Andrew is also a sevco fan and holds grudges against Celtic regarding his father's shame.

I say this because as father and son they must have 'closed' door meetings where they would both discuss the father's spectacular fall from grace and avenging him at every opportunity being the order of the day/season.

The SFA clearly knows of the possibilities of Dallas's revenge and are regardless picking him to adjudicate where Celtic's games are concerned and doing so whilst knowing of this circumstance...especially in this particular season where the stakes are so high

They...the SFA, would avoid this potential outcome and disgrace it highlights if they were impartial and did not have an anti Celtic agenda.
After all, Brother Walfrid started this wonderful club as a Roman Catholic charity program and progressed it into an all welcoming, all invited world wide success it is today.

Surely there is a grievance process and valid complaint Celtic can facilitate to have him removed from so many of our games....if not them all.

It looks very bad for both the SFA AND the referees if this is allowed to continue where Celtic can justifiably point out the poor third rate refereeing in this bigoted and shamefully run country.

Last edited:
I hope someone has the answer to this but considering Andrew Dallas is the son of Hugh Dallas the sacked and disgraced bigoted referee.... and the sender of a sick email some years back....... it would be fair to assume his spawn Andrew is also a sevco fan and holds grudges against Celtic regarding his father's shame.

I say this because as father and son they must have 'closed' door meetings where they would both discuss the father's spectacular fall from grace and avenging him at all opportunities being the order of the day/season.

The SFA clearly knows of the possibilities of Dallas's revenge and are picking him to adjudicate where Celtic's games are concerned and knowing of this circumstance...especially in this particular season where the stakes are so high

They...the SFA, would avoid this potential outcome and disgrace it highlights if they were impartial and did not have an anti Celtic agenda.
After all, Brother Walfrid started this wonderful club as a Roman Catholic charity program and progressed it into an all welcoming, all invited world wide success it is today.

Surely there is a grievance process and valid complaint Celtic can facilitate to have him removed from so many of our games....if not them all.

It looks very bad for both the SFA AND the referees if this is allowed to continue where Celtic can justifiably point out the poor third rate refereeing in this bigoted and shamefully run country.
it's went on for over a 100yrs ,these third rate refs are hand picked by there masonic friends and fast tracked to the top
only qualification needed is anti catholic the rest they can make up as they go along and get away with it with the help of the sfa

Dallas being sacked by the sfa for the email should have seen him black balled from football altogether , instead he was found a top job at uefa

it's went on for over a 100yrs ,these third rate refs are hand picked by there masonic friends and fast tracked to the top
only qualification needed is anti catholic the rest they can make up as they go along and get away with it with the help of the sfa

Dallas being sacked by the sfa for the email should have seen him black balled from football altogether , instead he was found a top job at uefa
Absolutely spot on Kelly, great post totally agree, tell the truth the
way it is for sure, think every one on the Noise will concur with your sentiments apart from the smsm. Think we all know what there stance is always will be,to stop the 10 and promote the Stinkies agenda along with the referee fraternity and the hierarchy that is scottish football, that is run by the Craft associate, and Brethren.
FACT
THE T R U T H

[/QUOTE
I have always said the Dallas UEFA position is a shocker they obviously
turned a blind eye to his past..
good post Kelly.

Andrew Dallas was removed from the UEFA refereeing list.....apparently because of the flak he was getting by how bad his European performances were.....and this was embarrassing his scumbag father at EUFA.....he was that bad he had to go.....a protected Hun MIB sycophant at the SFA though...

Last edited:
Someone came up with a great idea the other day, unusual betting patterns connected to "unusual" referee performances.
We all know Duffy will get booked within 30mins. Put bets on it, Genius.
I often wonder if the bookies take refs into account when setting odds for sevvies.
The idea of betting on the corrupt to be corrupt and therefore expose the corrupt is fuckin genius I tells ya.

Last edited:
Someone came up with a great idea the other day, unusual betting patterns connected to "unusual" referee performances.
I often wonder if the bookies take refs into account when setting odds for sevvies.
The idea of betting on the corrupt to be corrupt and therefore expose the corrupt is fuckin genius I tells ya.

Genius it is.....It was Etims that came up with it.....So get your bets on Bhoys and Ghirls.....(y)

Need to wait and see if he starts first, you know what Lenny is like with new players.

Me I would start him in a back 3 with Ajer and Julien.

H.H

sevco fouls stats so far this season

aberdeen 15 fouls no bookings for sevco

st mirren 9 fouls no bookings for sevco

st johnstone 10 fouls no bookings for sevco

livi 10 fouls 1 booking for sevco

killie 18 fouls 1 booking for sevco

hamilton 11 fouls 2 bookings for sevco

bookings/fouls for opposition teams

aberdeen 18 fouls 1 yellow /1 red

st mirren 8 fouls 2 yellows

st johnstone 10 fouls 2 yellows

livi 10 fouls 0 cards

killie 10 fouls 1 yellow

hamilton 11 fouls 2 yellow / 1 red

Refs they have had so far

aberdeen Maddan

st mirren dallas

st johnstone anderson

livi walsh

killie clancy

hamilton Collum

some cards dished out early doors in dallas case earlier

bit of an update

last year out of the 30 games played there was a booking for the opposition in 27 of those games and most were early doors

sevco only had 4 bookings from august till december when there arse fell out there trousers they incurred another 11 bookings up till covid

so 15 in total

so folks get your betting on from the 5th to 59 min cos going on last years figures

anybody else bored out there tits and want to do some digging go to

you'll see a pattern

Last edited by a moderator:

livi 10 fouls 0 cards

killie 10 fouls 1 yellow

aberdeen Maddan

st mirren dallas

st johnstone anderson

livi walsh

killie clancy

hamilton Collum

bit of an update

last year out of the 30 games played there was a booking for the opposition in 27 of those games and most were early doors

sevco only had 4 bookings from august till december when there arse fell out there trousers they incurred another 11 bookings up till covid

so 15 in total

so folks get your betting on from the 5th to 59 min cos going on last years figures

you'll see a pattern

Thanks for that.....keep telling it like it is (y)

livi 10 fouls 0 cards

killie 10 fouls 1 yellow

aberdeen Maddan

st mirren dallas

st johnstone anderson

livi walsh

killie clancy

hamilton Collum

bit of an update

so 15 in total

you'll see a pattern
Great detective work 👏

Members online

No members online now.

Back