Dallas dumped by SFA!!!!

Dallas of the sash me faither wore is now the SFA's arse in the hole!

Big fat permanent inkey-ied in for the next game against the goat worriers 100%

I've actually looking forward to their cheating as our front line is making it 5-0? If naebuddy is going to do nuffink, lets bury all these sad, scared n terrified masonic orange knuckledragging inbred fuckwits on the park!

After all, our success is cracking these deluded munkeys into the open like they've never been in decades!

Sit back n enjoy the show!

Treble Treble?

Listened to Radio Snyde tonight ( yes , I know , my bad ) and Dallas was the main topic while i was listening .
Mark Guidi , without actually using the words , was accusing Dallas of lacking people skills ( empathy even ) in dealing with players ; he never smiled , never conversed with players , was always very uptight and almost aggressive in his body language and rushed into decisions without pausing for thought . ( Like father like son , eh ? )

So , my question is - How on Earth is someone who is so incapable of dealing with people is not only a Grade 1 ref. but is also on the FIFA list ?

Ffs, Millsy, it's compulsory. :ROFLMAO:

Just read on celts are here, Dallas will not officiate at any game this week ,instead ,4official at Aberdeen game,after that shambles at ipox, do you wonder why, is this an embarrassment for the authorities?or just trying to make it go away,?????maybe, just maybe they are getting the message, there has been so much criticism about him lately on social media are they finally getting the message, like to think so,!!! but doubt it!!!hh
I doubt it too mate !! Kidding ourselves on if we think that a known mason like Dallas won’t feature heavily in “Operation Stop The 10’’, couple of weeks off, let the furore die down again, then if they can prise him away from the mirror and his hair dryer it’ll be business as usual. I know it’s hard sometimes, but keep the faith ??

Listened to Radio Snyde tonight ( yes , I know , my bad ) and Dallas was the main topic while i was listening .
Mark Guidi , without actually using the words , was accusing Dallas of lacking people skills ( empathy even ) in dealing with players ; he never smiled , never conversed with players , was always very uptight and almost aggressive in his body language and rushed into decisions without pausing for thought . ( Like father like son , eh ? )

So , my question is - How on Earth is someone who is so incapable of dealing with people is not only a Grade 1 ref. but is also on the FIFA list ?

Maybe something to do with an organisation known as the Masons ☺

They won't dump him that would a admission of guilt ,he will be put out to grass for a couple of week then slowly returned to the fold,the SFA have taken no action against De Foe as that would prove Steve Clarke right in his claim of diving,just another cover up and thier good at that

Not sure if its been pointed out on here but everyone must realise who the ref will be in the next Glasgow derby....he has defo earned it in the eyes of his brethren.

Not sure if its been pointed out on here but everyone must realise who the ref will be in the next Glasgow derby....he has defo earned it in the eyes of his brethren.

If we all stuck a few quid on Dallas getting the game it could get interesting.

Mate it could be any one of they zoomers we get,,play the way we know we can and it won’t matter a toss,,,,a think the brutal stuff our team have took has hardened some of them up,,,except Jamesie he’s still a bit??‍♂️???

Reactions: Ray
Back