Dandy Dons.

If there was a proper functioning
Scottish media, then this result should displace the 'team over there's' signing as tomorrow's main headline. It will be interesting to see if it does. 🤭

Last edited:
Congratulations to darvel👍…Goodwins team are a squad a shitebags..and he’s a boring cunt,,glad they got pumped..
I'm concerned that bad results and managerial sackings could tempt Ange to consider taking a lesser comission in order to stop his "cage rattling",
However, my main concern is this, due to Darvel's victory Ange may be tempted to move south and seek seek Ayrshire magnificence and glory, Nay chance of Everton happening tho

Don’t ever want any man(or woman,,or person non specific,,or…..)to lose there income but teams like aberdeen,hibs,Dundee utd,,in my opinion need to be as strong as us to keep us on our toes and obviously to pump the Huns,,,both aberdeen an hibs had two goal leads on the orcs and collapsed due to bad bad leadership,so ta ta Jim👋

After his performance at home against Celtic Goodwin should have been mutually consented. Ditto against the capital Huns.

His players seem to have forgotten how to attack due to his negative tactics, if I were running the Dons I'd be looking outside of Scotland for someone to offer the fans a bit of hope, I know they dont want another manager with a Celtic or Sevco connection...

After his performance at home against Celtic Goodwin should have been mutually consented. Ditto against the capital Huns.

His players seem to have forgotten how to attack due to his negative tactics, if I were running the Dons I'd be looking outside of Scotland for someone to offer the fans a bit of hope, I know they dont want another manager with a Celtic or Sevco connection...
IMO they should be looking at a Ronnie Deila type appointment. But some of their fans would be concerned in case he turned out to be another Ebbe Skovdahl! If Paul Hartley hadn't just returned to Cove Rangers after an unsuccessful stint in England then he might have been considered since he brought a lot of success to Cove.

Cormack needs to get this appointment correct as the fans have turned their attention onto him. Yes, he has built them a fancy new training facility between Kingswells and Westhill, but their performances have been woeful under Glass and Goodwin. Their new stadium that they campaigned heavily for years next to the training complex has been shelved as Cormack is now speaking about their next white elephant new stadium - an all-purpose sports complex at Aberdeen beach front funded in conjunction with the council. There is no point building that shiney new stadium if your team is struggling in the bottom half of the Premiership - the sheepies have a very loyal fanbase but so many of them are so scunnered with their club these days.

Goodwin was a terrible appointment and I could never understand why they thought it would turn out to be anything but a disaster.

Members online

Latest posts

Back