Dark Hand of SFA and McLeish at work

BILLCOWIE1958

Just watched EBT Eck tell Brendan that he'll be looking for half our team to be released for an extended period to go and play Kazakhstan and San Marino just before the next Glasgow Derby

Gordon Teirney if fit McGregor Forrest Christie Burke and possibly Bain could all be included when they'd be better served staying home resting up and preparing for the 6 pointer against the HUNS Just as well Broony retired and Griff is unfit

McLeish thinks he did us a favour by not demanding the release of our players last summer. for 2 meaningless games in Central America days after our season ended

Wonder how many HUNS will or won't be included?

HH?

Last edited:
Just watched EBT Eck tell Brendan that he'll be looking for half our team to be released for an extended period to go and play Kazakhstan and San Marino just before the next Glasgow Derby

Gordon Teirney if fit McGregor Forrest Christie Burke and possibly Bain could all be included when they'd be bettervserved staying home resting up and preparing for the 6;pointer against the HUNS Just as well Broony retired and Griff is unfit

McLeish thinks he did us a favour by not demanding the release of our players last summer. for 2 meaningless games in Central America days after our season ended

HH?
No huns, this should not be allowed, we pay these players wages to ‘work’ for us ,if he takes our players then the opposition should have to withdraw the same amount from their teams facing us ,to radical I know!!!!!ridiculous I know, just angers me, hh

Cheating tax-dodger is just trying to give his fellow orangemen an advantage. Not surprised about the fact he would do this and I was going to say that Celtic shouldn't allow this........but they will, of course.
The players should withdraw from the Scotland squad,, Rogic suffered the last time out,as did Hibs player injured, plus one more ,who organised theses stupid games during mid /end of season, no way , this can be allowed hh

Gordon Teirney if fit McGregor Forrest Christie Burke and possibly Bain could all be included when they'd be bettervserved staying home resting up and preparing for the 6;pointer against the HUNS Just as well Broony retired and Griff is unfit

HH?
Not a surprise as we have the best players. EBT Eck should be told to go and Rob sevco of their players. Of course they are ALL shoite, so that won't happen.

Gordon Teirney if fit McGregor Forrest Christie Burke and possibly Bain could all be included when they'd be better served staying home resting up and preparing for the 6 pointer against the HUNS Just as well Broony retired and Griff is unfit

HH?

Aye after the ugly bloated prick tried to humiliate oor Leigh.

Get tae fuck thats wit that fud can do.

NOT A CHANCE.

This is an orchestrated attempt by the SFA to conjure up something, ANYTHING to derail our hopes for 8 in a row AND consequently put paid to the end of ten!!!!

I'm praying to my good RC Lord that Brendan isn't so gullible to take this in... .....ITS A RUSE FFS!

Tell him to fuc k off and die.

THAT CUN T McLEISH has been racking his brains to come up with something to stop the mighty Celtic BEFORE we get to eight, and TO DO IT RIGHT NOW......long before its too late!

Its not clever of him to get paid stupid money to come up with this.....and state the bleedin' obvious.

He is a rancid HUN BASTARD.....I FUC KING DETEST HIM WITH A CONSUMMATE PASSION.
HE IS ONE EVIL UGLY FUC KER.
This is a low, low down ploy of his and nothing more.

ANYONE WHO CANT SEE THIS FILTHY UNDERHAND TACTIC, BY HIM, THE SFA AND THE SEVCONIAN UNWASHED IS EITHER NOT THINKING CLEARLY OR DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT CELTIC.

It was always his excuse to get the Scottish manager's job AND pick Scots in the Celtic squad to hopefully get them either released from important Celtic league games, or pick up injuries for future league games.....paving the way for a corrupt and 6 year old team!
He doesn't give a flying fuc k about our players, their injuries OR us.

Nothing is surer.

Lets face it, he doesn't care about us getting injuries whether playing for Scotland or Celtic........he nor Scotland are going to win any serious competitions in the near future.....are we? ......and he knows it, although his CV would clearly vindicate this.

IT CANNOT BE EMPHASISED ENOUGH THE MASSIVE IMORTANCE OF THIS GAME AGAINST THE SCUMCO AND WHAT WILL SEAL THE EIGHT!!!!!!!

..........unless, we are already 15 points clear or Champions Elect.

I've only got two words to say to anyone still not getting it..........

Tom Rogic.

As for EBT Eck......... GIRFUHIM.

Last edited:
NOT A CHANCE.

This is an orchestrated attempt by the SFA to conjure up something, ANYTHING to derail our hopes for 8 in a row AND consequently put paid to the end of ten!!!!

I'm praying to my good RC Lord that Brendan isn't so gullible to take this in... .....ITS A RUSE FFS!

THAT CUN T McLEISH has been racking his brains to come up with something to stop the mighty Celtic BEFORE we get to eight, and TO DO IT RIGHT NOW......long before its too late!

Its not clever of him to get paid stupid money to come up with this.....and state the bleedin' obvious.

ANYONE WHO CANT SEE THIS FILTHY UNDERHAND TACTIC, BY HIM, THE SFA AND THE SEVCONIAN UNWASHED IS EITHER NOT THINKING CLEARLY OR DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT CELTIC.

It was always his excuse to get the Scottish manager's job AND pick Scots in the Celtic squad to hopefully get them either released from important Celtic league games, or pick up injuries for future league games.....paving the way for a corrupt and 6 year old team!

Nothing is surer.

Lets face it, he doesn't care about us getting injuries whether playing for Scotland or Celtic........he nor Scotland are going to win any serious competitions in the near future.....are we? ......and he knows it, although his CV would clearly vindicate this.

IT CANNOT BE EMPHASISED ENOUGH THE MASSIVE IMORTANCE OF THIS GAME AGAINST THE SCUMCO AND WHAT WILL SEAL THE EIGHT!!!!!!!

Tom Rogic.

Kin I gie this 2 likes??

NOT A CHANCE.

Nothing is surer.

Tom Rogic.

Go JC. ??

Big eck tax cheat, Employed by the SFA to make sure Celtic players are injured on duty.
Love Scotland,desperately want to qualify for
Any major tournaments. But not with this piece of shite in charge. Funny how LG’s problems seemed to start with his involvement
With this big Orange Barsteward.
Have no faith that he would look after our players. And your right Bill we’re gonna pump Slippys shite can see us bang 7 past shagger.
Mon the Hoops.

HH☘️

Back