Daughters first game Sunday. What was yours?

I can't remember my first game but when my oldest daughter wanted to go to Paradise with her friends I said ok but with the proviso that she wouldn't wear the colours in case she got into trouble and she agreed. Several years later I was putting away some of her clothes that I'd ironed and in her bottom drawer I came across a massive tricolour that was in a sorry state and must have been taken to every single game she went to.

Kids eh?

Taking my daughter Erin (6) to her first game on Sunday. She’s so excited, got me thinking of mine.. it was a 2:0 home win in the centenary season, I was only 4 so vague memories! Who remembers first home, away and neutral games?

Celtic v Elgin City 52 years ago a week on Sunday

Celtic 7 Elgin City 0
Big Saft Shoe Sanny was on the cover of the Matchday Programme

HH?

Last edited:
Taking my daughter Erin (6) to her first game on Sunday. She’s so excited, got me thinking of mine.. it was a 2:0 home win in the centenary season, I was only 4 so vague memories! Who remembers first home, away and neutral games?
I took the wee man to that Petrov Charity game last year but don't think he was that impressed?Kept asking when Tierney was coming on ?Got to see Broony after it though so that made up for it.

First game ever was at the Hawthorns West Brom v Man Utd 1970 i got lost and as the cops walked me around trackside bobby charlton scored a screamer , got my arse kicked when my old fella came to collect me

First hoops game

Celtic v Hibs can't remember the score it was 71 or 72 , was sat right next to the old dugout with my 3 mates got jinky autograph and a wave or a growl from Mr Stein

Back