David Moyes

BILLCOWIE1958

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?

All I ask is 2 things at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?

Bill, the very best of luck for the operation. You will remember Moyes as a Celtic player, if he does get the job then hopefully he is a better manager for Celtic than he was a player, but that is still a fairly low bar.

Last time around Lawwell went to two potential candidates, Rodgers and Moyes and gave them the same pitch, Rodgers for his own reasons was interested straight away, Moyes much more cautious as he was looking at a job in England as his preference. Lawwell concentrated on Rodgers as his prime candidate after that and he was shortly afterwards appointed.

HH?
BillCowie please don't be thinking like that and when it comes to family friends and health that's all that matters.
You watched the lions roar in 1967 and believed that dreams can come true especially when they won 4 trophies that season.
The lions all walk on water BillCowie there iconic legendary and invincible but without the supporter's like yourself that have courage tenacity and a winning mentality to all of life's roller coaster they'd be nothing so keep up that Lisbon spirit and let's be hearing you roar the bhoys on to a triple treble on Saturday HH BILLCOWIE

We are all with you Bill on Friday.

Just NO... under any circumstances for me regards Moyes. To be quite honest I would be quite happy to see Lennon get the job. If we can attract/afford Benitez or Ranieri I would also be delighted but nothing is guaranteed. I have a feeling it might be Lennon and I am OK with that.

HH?
All the best to you Bill. I'm sure everything is going to be fine. The Celtic family are all at one with you Bill. We want you to be up and feeling 100% after your op. And we all agree on one thing we don't want Moyes. Prayers and thoughts with you and your family for Friday Bill. God bless you and yours. YNWA. HH ??☘️??

We are all one today in our preference for next manager, we don't want Moyes. I'm sure the board wouldn't do that to us surely not. If it does transpire to be Moyes then there will be empty seats. We could even go back to the sack the board days. God forbid. HH ☘️??

HH?
Its cup final week Bill of course its Moyes any shite to gain negativity before the historic triple treble, now go into that theatre positive, a historic moment is about to be made and we need your full support. DM is a squirrel as is 9 million for Moreloss, stop reading the papers. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back