David Moyes

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?
Best of luck to you mate...on both counts.?

Would we have wanted Moyes before he took the Man Utd job?Think the guys confidence maybe took a batterin after it went tits up for him but anyone woulda struggled taking over from Fergie in my opinion.The aging squad never helped him either.Maybe he wouldn't be as bad as a lot of fans think.Whoever it is i'm sure we'll all get behind them.HH troops?

Bill, the very best of luck for the operation. You will remember Moyes as a Celtic player, if he does get the job then hopefully he is a better manager for Celtic than he was a player, but that is still a fairly low bar.

Last time around Lawwell went to two potential candidates, Rodgers and Moyes and gave them the same pitch, Rodgers for his own reasons was interested straight away, Moyes much more cautious as he was looking at a job in England as his preference. Lawwell concentrated on Rodgers as his prime candidate after that and he was shortly afterwards appointed.
good luck God Bless for Friday but Moyes ,- just naw !!!!!!!

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?
Looking forward to reading your post on fri/sat bill ?✌?

Would we have wanted Moyes before he took the Man Utd job?Think the guys confidence maybe took a batterin after it went tits up for him but anyone woulda struggled taking over from Fergie in my opinion.The aging squad never helped him either.Maybe he wouldn't be as bad as a lot of fans think.Whoever it is i'm sure we'll all get behind them.HH troops?
That's a good true point gorbals his rep was high before man Utd, not sky high but he had led Everton into the top 4 before and to get the man Utd job was some achievement. The sociedad and west ham jobs both are poison chalice jobs with unrealistic expectations from their supporters. Don't get me wrong he wouldn't be the ghuy I want. I'd prefer to see a younger progressive manager but like you say if he does get it the support will be behind him. And he is a top manager, others might disagree with that but he was man Utd manager and you don't get much more 'top ' than that. If its Davie Moyes at least he knows what he's letting himself in for and understands the dynamics of managing a club like Celtic and all that goes with it. Who'd have thought after ronnie Deila thatwe would have former Liverpool manager followed by former man Utd manager possibly? Not me I can tell you that HH

That's a good true point gorbals his rep was high before man Utd, not sky high but he had led Everton into the top 4 before and to get the man Utd job was some achievement. The sociedad and west ham jobs both are poison chalice jobs with unrealistic expectations from their supporters. Don't get me wrong he wouldn't be the ghuy I want. I'd prefer to see a younger progressive manager but like you say if he does get it the support will be behind him. And he is a top manager, others might disagree with that but he was man Utd manager and you don't get much more 'top ' than that. If its Davie Moyes at least he knows what he's letting himself in for and understands the dynamics of managing a club like Celtic and all that goes with it. Who'd have thought after ronnie Deila thatwe would have former Liverpool manager followed by former man Utd manager possibly? Not me I can tell you that HH
Same here mate he wouldn't be my first choice but don't think he would be as bad as most think.Remember thinking at the time he was the perfect fit for Man U and Fergie musta had his say in that aswell,shame it didnt work out for him.Who would you want?or would you stick with Lennon?

MD all quite on on western front, everybody in their baw baws. Don't know best manager for our club. Hopefully it will be the right one. I thought we did not have back up in youngsters, I was wrong. In saying that the boArd have got to ensure that we don't get kicked of the park in every game. No wonder KT is not playing a young guy devoping and every team kicks shit out of him. Shocking.

MD all quite on on western front, everybody in their baw baws. Don't know best manager for our club. Hopefully it will be the right one. I thought we did not have back up in youngsters, I was wrong. In saying that the boArd have got to ensure that we don't get kicked of the park in every game. No wonder KT is not playing a young guy devoping and every team kicks shit out of him. Shocking.
snake oil ran KT into the ground 160 games in 2 1/2 seasons, wtf!

And the rest of our players. Far too many games for young guys to play Mcg, Jamsie, Tom and more. How can you possibly play all these games whilst getting kicked up and down the pitch. Next year PLC better be looking after employees like any other business, coz that is all the are a business. They do not give a hoot.

Back