David Moyes

Whether Dermot still fancies Moyes is debatable but he's a shrewd guy and knows how important this appointment is, he may go for it and grind out titles 9 and 10 fairly sure in the knowledge he could achieve that with his contacts and experience. I certainly wouldn't rule Moyes out (with the greatest of respect to Lenny ofcourse). HH

Whether Dermot still fancies Moyes is debatable but he's a shrewd guy and knows how important this appointment is, he may go for it and grind out titles 9 and 10 fairly sure in the knowledge he could achieve that with his contacts and experience. I certainly wouldn't rule Moyes out (with the greatest of respect to Lenny ofcourse). hn HH
welcome tae the noise John!

Cheers Michael, I've been a member a wee while now, just haven't posted much. I just found out that Charlie and the Bhoys are playing in my wee home town of Wick in August. Delighted can't describe this enough!
Good to see a new member posting JW, cracking picture of wim the Tim on a visit to paradise, spent many a night in the barras watching catb, must be plenty Tims in Wick if their playing up there, bet its a great night, enjoy.

Looks like the Moyes rumours are gathering momentum

All I ask is 2 things from life at the moment

Let me wake up from my heart op on Friday and don't give Moyes the Celtic manager's job

That's how strongly I feel about Moyes coming to Celtic

If I don't wake up from my op and Moyes becomes manager I'm going to be rather pissed off for eternity Not a great proposition?

HH?

Try and not worry Bill, you will be feeling magic in no time at all.

Remember surgeons know what their doing.

QUOTE="Shottsghirl, post: 77312, member: 2497"]God bless for the op I don't want Moyes I remember his interview which he looked down on us We are too good for him not the other way round - plus he's a shit manager[/QUOTE]

100% ??? no holding back pal ?

Same here mate he wouldn't be my first choice but don't think he would be as bad as most think.Remember thinking at the time he was the perfect fit for Man U and Fergie musta had his say in that aswell,shame it didnt work out for him.Who would you want?or would you stick with Lennon?
Tbh none of them are very appealing to me. If its down to one of them, I'd give Moyes the job. Not that lenny can't do the job but I think it should be a new man to the job. I get the feeling that lenny or Moyes is 6 of 1 , half dozen of the other, both very similar. Celtic men , both desperately need the job. Tough one but just for the fresh injection of impetus a new manager brings id choose Moyes over lenny

Tbh none of them are very appealing to me. If its down to one of them, I'd give Moyes the job. Not that lenny can't do the job but I think it should be a new man to the job. I get the feeling that lenny or Moyes is 6 of 1 , half dozen of the other, both very similar. Celtic men , both desperately need the job. Tough one but just for the fresh injection of impetus a new manager brings id choose Moyes over lenny

I'm with you, Winter.

Back