David Turnbull

jinky58

Is he good enough for Celtic! what the feck was he thinking there , when your in that position you always play the safe ball first then regroup.

Is he good enough for Celtic! what the feck was he thinking there , when your in that position you always play the safe ball first then regroup.
doesnt add much in system we play in big games

i tend to think its more system issue than him no good enough

he not being used to his strengths in our system and he is young so he will be hit and miss especially if he asked to play a position that doesnt get best out of him

Turnbull is a good player no doubts!!Just think when we get a settled midfield we will see the best of him!!asking him to tackle an battle for possession ain’t gony happen,,a don’t recall him tackling in any match a have watched him in??think his knee problem makes him wary,,just need to be patient,

Turnbull is a good player no doubts!!Just think when we get a settled midfield we will see the best of him!!asking him to tackle an battle for possession ain’t gony happen,,a don’t recall him tackling in any match a have watched him in??think his knee problem makes him wary,,just need to be patient,
In saying that he did fuckin kill us last night😡

Still think it's unfair to place so much of the blame upon Turnbull last night for the result.
Horrific mistake, yes, but has always been in the making with the amount of playing out from the back we have installed into our play in dangerous areas, an accident in waiting was always on the cards and Turnbull becomes the biggest victim of it now.
Always believed in the safety first approach, than trying to be to clever in dangerous areas, as it causes confusion and leads to a lack of confidence and players going missing when under pressure.
Turnbull still remains a valuable asset to us within the spfl, where he can be at his most affective for us, but is still struggling to make that step up to a higher level in bigger games and more so European matches.
I still think he can make that step up still, but won't happen until his actual role in the team is sorted out, as this role with Rogic now is becoming farcical at this stage which can't be good for confidence

Ah think you 2 should get a room I’ll Mail you the 2x4. It helps to get your point across. ( but it might not be big enuff )
But it’s a good point if you make a mistakeondapitch we startanewthreadabootyi. I’m oot

HH 🌲
It is the fact this poster only ever seems to appear to make negative posts - usually starting new threads to spread it further (OK they did do a positive one on Hart after being called out on their behaviour). It is almost like they never get any enjoyment out of Celtic ever, only love wallowing in misery - or perhaps there is another reason???

It is the fact this poster only ever seems to appear to make negative posts - usually starting new threads to spread it further (OK they did do a positive one on Hart after being called out on their behaviour). It is almost like they never get any enjoyment out of Celtic ever, only love wallowing in misery - or perhaps there is another reason???
I canny think of Hun mm

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back