Davie Provan Rangers will take another liquidation to stop ten in a row

Sorry disregard anything I've said on the subject..........the blue pound will save them.??????! PMSL at that.the big blue pound that every club in Scotland was gonna regert no getting! How did that work out? ???

Just stopped short of an enuch powell fkn speech.

I wonder if our friends of darker or browner skin would support that shite if they opened their eyes n ears.

Bang on pal. OOOO Scottish fitba's gonna die without us! ??? that's the arrogance of that self entitled shower. Still have a wee giggle at that one....aye nae bother! Enjoy the "Journey" cos am lovin it! ?
hope it's over soon cos ma eyes are drying up no more tears of laughter to give......well mibbee1 or 2! ?

The blue pound ha ha, the 3 bears are all loaned out, 1 is already invested so much in Sevco his company's are only surviving thanks to his bank & an agreement he does not provide anymore loans to TRFC. Imagine being so dumb to trust Dave King. ☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️

Just stopped short of an enuch powell fkn speech.

I wonder if our friends of darker or browner skin would support that shite if they opened their eyes n ears.
I can't get my head around the hatred for Catholics or people of another skin colour and yet they love EL buffalo......truly fucked people? Honestly don't get it. Ahhh but is it just because he might just stop the 'tic so logic has no part in it? That sounds about right in there wee bigoted world.

The blue pound ha ha, the 3 bears are all loaned out, 1 is already invested so much in Sevco his company's are only surviving thanks to his bank & an agreement he does not provide anymore loans to TRFC. Imagine being so dumb to trust Dave King. ☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️

How do you unliquidate a club. Do tell Dave cos that's a fuckin belter! ???

God only knows! But enough of they filthy fucks. Back to business on Wednesday we have great chance looking at the next four, five games to put the pressure on. And my wee head says that game in hand might be more important than what it looks. ?

Its defo time we could build up space for sure

Got this image in my head now JS67 of all their suppliers following results every week and checking out the standings of the league table, if there's a week when a wee 6 point gap opens up you can bet the demands for full payment of bills will be flooding into the crumbledome mate.

That would prove to be a pointless and fruitless excercise considering the state of their finances

HH?

Some members wrote to say I shouldn’t post about an old Rangers player doing a charity walk in a Celtic forum. If that’s the rule fair enough but then why are we posting threads about sevco?

If we do what needs to be done this window, win the league and secure CL qualification, they won’t kill themselves, we will. What an opportunity we have within our grasp. I don’t personally think they will die again, but they will be forced to cut their cloth and be removed as any threat. The thought of us horsing them year in year out has a certain attraction for me. The only way to achieve that is to call them now. Ruthlessness is required, not namby fucking pamby pissing about hoping.

Yet again their fate is in our hands.

Last Xmas and Xmas just there we've failed to send them into the winter break with their heads down and laden with depression.

And now Glibby has rolled the dice and mugged the Hun board for megabucks wages to improve their squad.

We nail 8IAR and there's not turning back for the Huns as they career down Bankruptcy Boulevard.

Please just get it done, Celtic.

As that recurring hilarity from the above 'Greatest Halftime Show Ever!' declares: "AGAIN!"

Back