Davie Provan Rangers will take another liquidation to stop ten in a row

It's a strategy tried and tested by tory administrations in the UK and republican administrations in the States.

Tax avoidance for the mega-rich, short-term spend on popularist ideas (brexit, the wall) and build up a defecit so devastating that it will hamstring the next government administration to follow (speaking of administration.......)

These fuckwits will gladly watch this incarnation sink into the abyss, safe in the knowledge that V3. 0 will be given a new licence to go and create another variation on the concept of clustefuckery.

It doesn't say hellish much for any other business or interest that chooses to trade with them, they almost deserve to be shafted for being so fucking stupid in the first place.

Interesting to see what happens if one of their loanees gets injured, as I doubt squinty is going to be willing to accept the financial burden.

There's now a clear precedent in place for cheating, I wonder how that manifesto would be reported nationally, if we decided to follow suit and throw financial prudence out with the tax invoices.

The fact that these dipshits accept this as the norm, pretty much highlights the problems of living in post-apocalypse Scotland.
I don't think the GASL will accept ANY financial burden whatsoever. The first sign of financial meltdown and he'll be offffffff before you can say "what South African bunker"

I look forward to their 'next' liquidation . That will mean that Celtic will have won 8-in-a-row as their financial well-being hangs on the thread of them winning the League this year AND qualifying for the CL group stages .
They ( the next 'Rangers' incarnation ) will start from the bottom ( again ! - lol ) so we will win 9 , then 10 and 11 before they can even get back to the Premiership level . lol !!
Of course they ( the Gullibles ) will not recognise our achievement as ''The Ranjurs wurny there !
Tough titty !!!! lol !

Good point Shammy, I smell court hearings and Big Mike trying to ringfence the dough that he will be due from sevco for the selling of the Hummel strips, did you notice the mighty Auchinleck Talbot use these world class strips as well.
I noticed that... I thought what a comedown for them.

Rangers have put all their chips on black. The SFA are controlling the spin of the table. Unless something changes, there is only one outcome!

Back