Davie Provan Rangers will take another liquidation to stop ten in a row

GASL is now putting all his old L eggs in this years basket. They know we’re gonna get it if and when we win 8. That’s why we’re seeing so many honest mistakes, this will be the last Supper for the dignity mob. If I was a supplier to them I’d be shitting ma breiks. Let’s put this
Bunch o Zombies to death, then see what’s reborn from the turd that’s coming next.
On to 10 MON THE HOOPS.

HH?

Member Folks 14th Feb is St.Valentines day so don't Furget tae revisit ur most memorable moment..ie 12/2/12..The day the Ticker tape revealed the FILTH HAD DIED ????????????????
Thats the only good thing about valentines day. ???

Reactions: Ray
GASL is now putting all his old L eggs in this years basket. They know we’re gonna get it if and when we win 8. That’s why we’re seeing so many honest mistakes, this will be the last Supper for the dignity mob. If I was a supplier to them I’d be shitting ma breiks. Let’s put this
Bunch o Zombies to death, then see what’s reborn from the turd that’s coming next.
On to 10 MON THE HOOPS.

HH?
Got this image in my head now JS67 of all their suppliers following results every week and checking out the standings of the league table, if there's a week when a wee 6 point gap opens up you can bet the demands for full payment of bills will be flooding into the crumbledome mate.

Got this image in my head now JS67 of all their suppliers following results every week and checking out the standings of the league table, if there's a week when a wee 6 point gap opens up you can bet the demands for full payment of bills will be flooding into the crumbledome mate.

It would be sad for decent folk to lose what's owed to them if admin occurs but let's be honest, why would any business trust that lot of thieving, cheating, lying scum of a board again and again and again? At some point suppliers will have to waken up and smell the coffee and take responsibility for being duped yet again.

I don't think the thought of admin would please big Mike Ashley especially if he sues and wins a pile of damages. He's one man who will be keeping an eye on what the blue room are up to.
I honestly think they 'll run whole thing till destruction trying to stop 10iar, already looking for other" investor's" in far East.

Ashley ,the shareholders, creditors will get told the same. Join the q

I don't think the thought of admin would please big Mike Ashley especially if he sues and wins a pile of damages. He's one man who will be keeping an eye on what the blue room are up to.
Good point Shammy, I smell court hearings and Big Mike trying to ringfence the dough that he will be due from sevco for the selling of the Hummel strips, did you notice the mighty Auchinleck Talbot use these world class strips as well.

It's a strategy tried and tested by tory administrations in the UK and republican administrations in the States.

Tax avoidance for the mega-rich, short-term spend on popularist ideas (brexit, the wall) and build up a defecit so devastating that it will hamstring the next government administration to follow (speaking of administration.......)

These fuckwits will gladly watch this incarnation sink into the abyss, safe in the knowledge that V3. 0 will be given a new licence to go and create another variation on the concept of clustefuckery.

It doesn't say hellish much for any other business or interest that chooses to trade with them, they almost deserve to be shafted for being so fucking stupid in the first place.

Interesting to see what happens if one of their loanees gets injured, as I doubt squinty is going to be willing to accept the financial burden.

There's now a clear precedent in place for cheating, I wonder how that manifesto would be reported nationally, if we decided to follow suit and throw financial prudence out with the tax invoices.

The fact that these dipshits accept this as the norm, pretty much highlights the problems of living in post-apocalypse Scotland.

It's a strategy tried and tested by tory administrations in the UK and republican administrations in the States.

Tax avoidance for the mega-rich, short-term spend on popularist ideas (brexit, the wall) and build up a defecit so devastating that it will hamstring the next government administration to follow (speaking of administration.......)

These fuckwits will gladly watch this incarnation sink into the abyss, safe in the knowledge that V3. 0 will be given a new licence to go and create another variation on the concept of clustefuckery.

It doesn't say hellish much for any other business or interest that chooses to trade with them, they almost deserve to be shafted for being so fucking stupid in the first place.

Interesting to see what happens if one of their loanees gets injured, as I doubt squinty is going to be willing to accept the financial burden.

There's now a clear precedent in place for cheating, I wonder how that manifesto would be reported nationally, if we decided to follow suit and throw financial prudence out with the tax invoices.

The fact that these dipshits accept this as the norm, pretty much highlights the problems of living in post-apocalypse Scotland.
LMAO SP, We should go into about 200 million pounds worth of debt just to see Chick Young stammering himself into a frenzy leading him to have a mild stroke live on bbc Scotland.

Members online

Latest posts

Back