Dear Visitors/Guests

Celtic Ghostie

If you're a regular visitor to the site why not join up ? No commitment required just enter your email and a password and you become part of this wee community of Celtic minded punters.We all love a bit of Celtic chat,we all love the Sellick even the grumpy arses ( like me ) so come on in the water's lovely :love::love::love::love:

If you're a regular visitor to the site why not join up ? No commitment required just enter your email and a password and you become part of this wee community of Celtic minded punters.We all love a bit of Celtic chat,we all love the Sellick even the grumpy arses ( like me ) so come on in the water's lovely :love::love::love::love:

Nowt wrang wae being Grumpy, apparently grumoy people have a higher IQ, than people who are non grumpy.

Granweans have started calling me Winston, after yon auld cvnt wae the gammie leg of Stiil Game fame. Dae I look like him, mibbes aye, wear a bunnet & specs, have a limp(sometimes) yes I'm also a Grumpy auld basturd.

FOR TH H*N LURKERS

YEE LET YER CLUB DIE, YEE LET A FCUKIN CROOK & HIS CRONIES TAKE OVER,NEXT STOP ADMINISTRATION. WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE, BEFORE YER CLUB DIE'S AGAIN. GIRFUY! ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

Nowt wrang wae being Grumpy, apparently grumoy people have a higher IQ, than people who are non grumpy.

Granweans have started calling me Winston, after yon auld cvnt wae the gammie leg of Stiil Game fame. Dae I look like him, mibbes aye, wear a bunnet & specs, have a limp(sometimes) yes I'm also a Grumpy auld basturd.

FOR TH H*N LURKERS

YEE LET YER CLUB DIE, YEE LET A FCUKIN CROOK & HIS CRONIES TAKE OVER,NEXT STOP ADMINISTRATION. WAKE UP & SMELL THE COFFEE, BEFORE YER CLUB DIE'S AGAIN. GIRFUY! ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ ☘️

:D

Over the last several months, there have been quite a few contributors who have expressed how they would delve into Celtic-related sites, but perhaps didn't wish to air their opinions.

Those folk made the decision to add their thoughts to this platform and I believe they are among our most valued contributors.

It's an absolute certainty that we will not always agree or see eye-to-eye. In fact, it's fair to say, that there will be heated disagreements and no little contempt in some cases.

The bottom line is, is that you won't know until you try and those folk can also take comfort in the fact that they will never ramble as much pish as I do (and I'm not the worst either......Shammy wins that hands doon).

For Tartan Tim, you embrace that grumpiness, my good man. Own the moan. Be fine with the whine. Don't be beaten by some greetin'. Let your age fuel your rage!!!

Over the last several months, there have been quite a few contributors who have expressed how they would delve into Celtic-related sites, but perhaps didn't wish to air their opinions.

Those folk made the decision to add their thoughts to this platform and I believe they are among our most valued contributors.

It's an absolute certainty that we will not always agree or see eye-to-eye. In fact, it's fair to say, that there will be heated disagreements and no little contempt in some cases.

The bottom line is, is that you won't know until you try and those folk can also take comfort in the fact that they will never ramble as much pish as I do (and I'm not the worst either......Shammy wins that hands doon).

For Tartan Tim, you embrace that grumpiness, my good man. Own the moan. Be fine with the whine. Don't be beaten by some greetin'. Let your age fuel your rage!!!

:oops::oops::oops:

I find it hard to believe that the Shamster is the only one talking pish on here. Before you say "I never said that" SP. I know you didn't. But, there is no better way to start an argument with a grumpy shoite the to get a few facts mixed up. Not that that's what I'm trying to do, you understand. Just another boring nightshift.

Exactly, weedoc, SP waffles oan like a ferret on meth. Talking pish would be a step up for that windae licker.

Members online

Latest posts

Back