Debt dome

Seems Sevco fans are doing work for rewards, such as corporate tickets, match tickets or a percentage off their season tickets. Due tae the fact the club can't afford to bring in contractors, The Peepul are that deluded they can't see the club are taking the piss out of them. Still don't know how they're going tae with the structurel steelwork issues in Broomloan, Copeland & Govan Stands, Wee Billy & Co canny sort that wae their work for tickets. Ha Ha
☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️
As the Filth are banned from trading shares on the stock exchange, I take it they are exempt from the normal rules, King is bending them over the couch and he's left his lube in SA, they might be enjoying this today but in the morning the pain will come. The Dumbest fans in the world deserve everything that's coming to them. Hope it hurts...

As the Filth are banned from trading shares on the stock exchange, I take it they are exempt from the normal rules, King is bending them over the couch and he's left his lube in SA, they might be enjoying this today but in the morning the pain will come. The Dumbest fans in the world deserve everything that's coming to them. Hope it hurts...

Without the lube it certainly will hurt, B, but will it stop them being gullible, not a fecking chance.

Seems Sevco fans are doing work for rewards, such as corporate tickets, match tickets or a percentage off their season tickets. Due tae the fact the club can't afford to bring in contractors, The Peepul are that deluded they can't see the club are taking the piss out of them. Still don't know how they're going tae with the structurel steelwork issues in Broomloan, Copeland & Govan Stands, Wee Billy & Co canny sort that wae their work for tickets. Ha Ha
☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️
More side letters then? Would Hector not be interested in this payment method? I only ask because I don't want sevco getting any work or service without having to pay full whack. I wonder what sevco would do if the crumbledome got shut for safety reasons - maybe Douglas Park would arrange for them to share Hamilton's ground until the end of the season.

☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️
Aye thats what the media are saying, remember all those wee stabbings and throwing batteries at players.3F3T7DMOKNA7BJTKFOJSLMU33E.jpg

ian wright on radio 5 live "arsenal can't buy players due to ffp,you can only use earned income, the chairman can't throw millions of his money as it would breach ffp"

It’s fucking hunbelievable. How can they get away with it? Arsenal are hogtied, they keep spending money and nobody in any authority says a fucking word. Maybe the Arsenal chairman should have a word with squinty. Find out how it’s done.

health and safety certificate,for casual work,surveyors reports,and other required official/legal permissions,god forbid they have another disaster,cannae bide the huns,but don't want anybody dying at a football ground.

Structural defects in steelwork been known about since corner stands were built, as for health & safety huns have never bothered about that in the past

More side letters then? Would Hector not be interested in this payment method? I only ask because I don't want sevco getting any work or service without having to pay full whack. I wonder what sevco would do if the crumbledome got shut for safety reasons - maybe Douglas Park would arrange for them to share Hamilton's ground until the end of the season.
it would,of course, need to be a real ranjurs park.

Hey Boab, if someone has stolen their lube, shouldn't one of us phone the Health and Safety !!!! ?

....I know they've been 'rogered' loadsa times gettin' in 'aboot the Broony', recently, but this is in aboot the broon........
......aww, I see now........lube........broon.....!!!
....'n a thought yiz were talkin about snooker!

................. av' got some chalk...........nae lube tho.....

Joiner from our boxing club his boss sent them in to do homers as cant go through the books also drawings they are working from dont even have any measurements on them

All Electrical work carried out in ANY Commercial, Industrial or public place anywhere in the UK, MUST have a Safety Completion Certificate of Electrical Compliance conforming to IET Regulations BS 7671,18th Edition (as amended to 2018).

Without this Safety Compliance document, the local council authority CANNOT grant a safety licence allowing public use of the designated areas of work. (This local authority does NOT include interference from the SFA nor the Referees Ass.)
Normally the areas pertinent to the electrical refit, only permit the relevant staff/ trades to operate in the restricted zones and remains so until the certificates have been examined by the responsible persons.

Ps. The authorities usually require 14 working days in receipt of the documentation prior to a 'Permit For Use' being granted.

Back