Deeply worrying video of NFL doing the rounds on SM

And that post is the perfect example of pulling your horns in. Great to see that you've apologised for your "you know who you are" comment. If it wasn't aimed at anyone on here then why post here?
Incidentally, I've never claimed to be a genius. Genius is usually 145 or over.
Still waiting on your apology for calling me a grass Sherlock, strange your demanding same

Imho,NL is entitled to a drink like most of us.How many n their way home from work would pop in for a drink after a stressful day. I for one don't begrudge Neil Lennon having a blow out, how he kept him self together during his last months at Celtic is beyond me. The man needs space and time now. Love To all. 😍😍

Believe me, I know about addiction mate...here is a young addict, working in one of the most high profile jobs in the country..Where does an addict go when things get too much for him..he goes to what he knows, he goes to his safe place..being such a public figure with such a problem never really ends well as history will tell you....I sincerely hope he gets the support and help he needs and is left alone to do so 🙏
I tell you Docco you are making claims regarding NFL, and knowing some of the bollox you have posted it is very hard to take you seriously at times.
So are you going to stand by your claims 100% that NFL is suffering with alcoholism?
As a sufferer myself for many a long year I only know to well the horrendous torture this disease of the mind brings with it, so be very careful of making such accusations without really knowing.
Regardless weather its true or not doesn't give you the right to try and put people on guilt trips, that's just been very cheeky on your behalf.
I have been very critical of NFL and will stand by every word I stated, the same way I would show him the compassion needed to help his fight against this terrible condition.
So as a bit of advice, why not tell us the truth as you would like to claim instead of continuing an ongoing battle with fellow members.
This is a very serious matter and not one to be treated like point scoring as I do believe everyone here wants the best for NFL and his future.

Today, I am sure, has been a very tough one for Neil Lennon. As tough, as any he has faced in his life, I suspect. Please God, he will do what is necessary and come out stronger on the other side. He has always been a strong character and I have every confidence, he will see this through.

I for one, was critical of him this season on footballing grounds. I wanted him to go himself. Then for the board to remove him. Eventually he made the tough decision. It was the right decision for everybody.

While critical of him, as a person and a Celtic man, I still love him to bits. I would walk all the way to Scotland, if I though I could help him. All Celtic supporters would.

If there is a serious problem involved, he will have the genuine support of everybody. But again he will have to make that hard decision for himself.

If it is a once off type of 'bender', then all of us who take a drink have probably been there at some stage. I certainly have.

As I said previously, it may well be a hard journey, but Neil Lennon will get there. It's in his nature. 💚

I tell you Docco you are making claims regarding NFL, and knowing some of the bollox you have posted it is very hard to take you seriously at times.
So are you going to stand by your claims 100% that NFL is suffering with alcoholism?
As a sufferer myself for many a long year I only know to well the horrendous torture this disease of the mind brings with it, so be very careful of making such accusations without really knowing.
Regardless weather its true or not doesn't give you the right to try and put people on guilt trips, that's just been very cheeky on your behalf.
I have been very critical of NFL and will stand by every word I stated, the same way I would show him the compassion needed to help his fight against this terrible condition.
So as a bit of advice, why not tell us the truth as you would like to claim instead of continuing an ongoing battle with fellow members.
This is a very serious matter and not one to be treated like point scoring as I do believe everyone here wants the best for NFL and his future.

100 percent....and no point scoring here chief... I'm just going to leave it at that .. but one thing that i can PERSONALLY say is that my conscious is clear and have always been fully behind Neil even when things got ugly at the turn of the year and i never once called for him publically to be hung out to dry... I sincerely wish him well on his ongoing battles and hope that he becomes healthier

ps -

you all seem to think you know me...I am just a guy, a celtic fan ..someone who likes a laugh and joke like the rest of us, someone who values right and wrong ..somebody who loves his team and respects his fellow man..someone who is not afraid to say what they mean..someone who doesnt brag or boast what he has or does ..My opinions might offend or divide but thats yer prerogative

nobody on here knows that i have had personal demons to battle..one day i might open up and share them with you but at to be honest, id much rather talk in person about them

anyway, peace and love and high IQs 👍

100 percent....and no point scoring here chief... I'm just going to leave it at that .. but one thing that i can PERSONALLY say is that my conscious is clear and have always been fully behind Neil even when things got ugly at the turn of the year and i never once called for him publically to be hung out to dry... I sincerely wish him well on his ongoing battles and hope that he becomes healthier

ps -

you all seem to think you know me...I am just a guy, a celtic fan ..someone who likes a laugh and joke like the rest of us, someone who values right and wrong ..somebody who loves his team and respects his fellow man..someone who is not afraid to say what they mean..someone who doesnt brag or boast what he has or does ..My opinions might offend or divide but thats yer prerogative

nobody on here knows that i have had personal demons to battle..one day i might open up and share them with you but at to be honest, id much rather talk in person about them

Rent free

ps -

I will take your word for it Docco, and thank you for sharing that information.
This puts a totally different perspective on this whole shitshow of a season as lenny should never have een left in the position he was and hope the club will do right by lenny and seek the help he will urgently need as they are guilty of hanging him out to dry also as he was never in a position to really handle the job in hand.
All I can say is lenny is facing the biggest decision of his life and I just pray he makes the right decision and surrenders to the mental torture this illness brings as there is support and no shame whatsoever attached to this illness.

Members online

Back