Definitely Would...........

Spherical Planet

I'm not a great fan of modern music and the lassie Adele makes my ears bleed, but having watched her present Saturday Night Live over in The States, then I have to say that I definitely, definitely would.........

I'm not a great fan of modern music and the lassie Adele makes my ears bleed, but having watched her present Saturday Night Live over in The States, then I have to say that I definitely, definitely would.........
Jaysus bigman you must be in a bad place today when ye come with a thread like this. Fuckin Adele above all people. You could've at least picked someone half decent. Your head must be fucked.
I blame Neil Lennon. He has to go for something like this!

Jaysus bigman you must be in a bad place today when ye come with a thread like this. Fuckin Adele above all people. You could've at least picked someone half decent. Your head must be fucked.
I blame Neil Lennon. He has to go for something like this!
Seriously D, you have to get a goo at her as is. That lassie's got it going on like fat Pat's thong just now........

Listen lads, I'm sick of threads being hijacked and swung in a different direction. If you want to start a Helen mirren thread then knock yourselves out. Sp started this thread obviously in the immediate aftermath of rubbin one out to a new skinnier Adele.
Don't piss on his cornflakes!

Back