Defoe after the game v Aberdeen.

Was thread on fester fester about Kent.

A player who plays for Liverpool but on loan at Sevco.

Someone said if they want 4 million for him they can bolt. A player who has acontract for club who was in champions league final last season.

I agree with that assessment. No worth that kind of money presently despite being, imo, the most talented player at Sevco this season.

But still they think they can get 20million+ for a bloke who would struggle to get a regular game for an English championship team.

Best yet they could get much better quality players in 4 positions including CF with the alfie money. hahahahaha

They can get a better player than Morelos for 5 Million but genuinely belive he gonna get them 20 million +

Anybody else missing the rationality of their thinking.

Surely if there are better player than morelos for 5Million then Morelos aint even worth 5 million?

Wouldnt the better club than sevco who rates morelos at 20+ million be better just signing the better players at 5 million and save a fortune on a a bloke who should really consider joining the colombian swimming dive team?
Aye it's a strange logic right enough TET. Can we blame the schools?

He looks scunnered thats for sure ?Watched him bless himself coming on the park and he defo looks uneasy when he does it ,must know what his scumbag fans are like .Mind years ago they had a meltdown when Amoruso done it and told him not to do it again ?

These are also the 'peepul' who banned green straws at Ibrox
This is what happens, when you live in the 1600's
No sympathy for any footbaler who signs for them, as you only need to watch and listen to their games, the bile and hatred, that pours down from the stands, to know that the whole place, is a toxic environment
HH

Last edited:
Fidgety as fk.

A body language expert would have a field day.

Talks about silverware. The forehead creases the eyebrows go up there is a turn at the corner of the mouth.

He’s like aye right who ye kiddin. Joke. He thinks its a joke. Team couldn’t win a freebie.

When he talks about the quality of the dressing room n he sees it in training. He cant believe the lies he’s telling his hand covers his whole mouth his eyes shut for a split second haha he’s hoping If he cant be seen sayin it he never said it. He’s embarrassed of the no-marks.

Fkn brilliant. That boy gives hunners away.

????
You a polis?

Dorrans McCauley Davis Arfield who were going to bring them the experience they needed to , ahem, get to 55 are aw in the strictly "can get tae fuck" bracket now. Hilarious ?
Dorrans McCauley Davis Arfield who were going to bring them the experience they needed to , ahem, get to 55 are aw in the strictly "can get tae fuck" bracket now. Hilarious ?

Big surprise eh ? Probably coudn't remember the words to the sash, so they are out
Long may it continue

I watched this and well I think he sounds like one of the gangsters in Goodfellas. He is disinterested and clearly couldn't give toss if he plays or not never mind who wins. Its juts os magical to see such a valuable player with such commitment for a large fee.

Make a deal with a Goodfella and win

Feck you Pay me

Make a deal with a Goodfella and draw

Feck you Pay me

Make a deal with a Goodfella and Lose

Feck you pay me

I hope the Sevco sign some more quality Goodfella's

Make a deal with a Goodfella and big money for no effort gangsta style

Got bored listening to the Cunt two minutes in.

I watched this and well I think he sounds like one of the gangsters in Goodfellas. He is disinterested and clearly couldn't give toss if he plays or not never mind who wins. Its juts os magical to see such a valuable player with such commitment for a large fee.

Make a deal with a Goodfella and win

Feck you Pay me

Make a deal with a Goodfella and draw

Feck you Pay me

Make a deal with a Goodfella and Lose

Feck you pay me

I hope the Sevco sign some more quality Goodfella's

Make a deal with a Goodfella and big money for no effort gangsta style

An insult to the gangsters in Goodfellas ?

Reactions: TET

Members online

Latest posts

Back