Defoe

I'm gonna do the unthinking and defend a hun!
I think Defoe is actually an alright kinda kunt, yes he plays for them which certainly drops the alrightkuntometer down a few clicks but, he's a practicing Catholic apparently so he has faith, he's a vegan so avoiding sausages shows commitment, he's tea total so avoiding alcohol... Well that's frankly beyond my comprehension, and the friendship he struck with that wee terminally ill boy Bradley seemed genuine to me not a publicity stunt. So there, an alright kinda kunt, shame he plays for a hideous klub.

I'm gonna do the unthinking and defend a hun!
I think Defoe is actually an alright kinda kunt, yes he plays for them which certainly drops the alrightkuntometer down a few clicks but, he's a practicing Catholic apparently so he has faith, he's a vegan so avoiding sausages shows commitment, he's tea total so avoiding alcohol... Well that's frankly beyond my comprehension, and the friendship he struck with that wee terminally ill boy Bradley seemed genuine to me not a publicity stunt. So there, an alright kinda kunt, shame he plays for a hideous klub.
Hes an awryt kunt until he puts on that kunty tap

Same piffel different moothpiece ... Everything in Zombie land is wonderful,luvvly jubbly couldn’t be happier . They’ll be found out when big Mikey chaps the door . Anyone Everyone tell them Anything and Everythingtell the gullabillies Any thing everything so they keep giving

A serial loser yes a goalscorer but still a loser now he'swarning celtic what a pathetic media jerk is jabba writing his scriptfor him
And he's wan..............tin slippy tay deal him in fur next year..............wonder how much that will cost if the international are still in business efter ra cauld shooder fay ra city of londoners......hahahahahailhail

The cold shoulder is a very serious thing, And the other directors know it, IF you read between the lines of his statement it's almost like a farewell letter and telling the hoarde that he done it for them and the club, Fucking pish! DCK dead man walking. But loves the rankers.....playing to the lowest denominator as per usual, 'they aw hate us cos we're back on top' NAW silly cants it's cos your so corrupt!! HH

The cold shoulder is a very serious thing, And the other directors know it, IF you read between the lines of his statement it's almost like a farewell letter and telling the hoarde that he done it for them and the club, Fucking pish! DCK dead man walking. But loves the rankers.....playing to the lowest denominator as per usual, 'they aw hate us cos we're back on top' NAW silly cants it's cos your so corrupt!! HH
Man efter ma ain heart..........well said.HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back