Delays for the rangers bans

Winter

We already know that the ridiculous delay of the covid19 5 has been put back but what about kemar Roofes appalling assault on the slavia keeper? No word there either , a the rangers fan pal of mine has said that he is disgusted the guys even still a the rangers player. Had you or I done what he did in the street wed be looking at least at 6 moon in the tin pail so what's the delay ? It reminds me of cantona and his karate kick on a fan. Still we wait and still hes played for them since, this is unacceptable in the extreme and far worse than suarez biting players. That kick to the head was fully intended and cant be dressed up in any other way a disgrace to football

We already know that the ridiculous delay of the covid19 5 has been put back but what about kemar Roofes appalling assault on the slavia keeper? No word there either , a the rangers fan pal of mine has said that he is disgusted the guys even still a the rangers player. Had you or I done what he did in the street wed be looking at least at 6 moon in the tin pail so what's the delay ? It reminds me of cantona and his karate kick on a fan. Still we wait and still hes played for them since, this is unacceptable in the extreme and far worse than suarez biting players. That kick to the head was fully intended and cant be dressed up in any other way a disgrace to football
You forgot one vital fact mate.......it’s a rangers player, they can do no wrong, held in high esteem almost godlike....the keeper face shouldn’t have been anywhere near the sacred rangers players boot, probably should have been a penalty for his sticking the nut into his foot thereby denied a clear goal scoring opportunity 🤣😡

Did ye see the face mask the Slavia goalkeeper was wearing v Arsenal last week? Like an Ice- Hockey goal keeper. That challenge on the SP goalkeeper was on a par with Schumachers ( W. German goalie) challenge on Battiston at the 82 World Cup.
They seem more concerned about what someone allegedly said rather than a severe assault. It's not unknown for a kick in the head to be fatal. It happened at that very stadium.
The sevvies must be punished heavily for their behaviour that night. Thankfully (I hope!) it's UEFA and not the Sevvie F.A that will punish them.

As much as I am against racism the assault incident has been completely blanked.
All we are hearing is about the name calling.
Did the incidents after the match really take place.
The vow of silence is deafening.
It is in the club's DNA to cheat and lie about everything ,that is the foundation they are built on.
Worse than that everyone in this Country knows it and will not call it out.🤐🤐🤐.

Last edited:
No heard 6 moon for years since my Polmont days 🤣🤣

There is a Big difference between the untenables and the untouchables the difference being the SFA the lodge refs the hidden agenda in the media the untenables deserved thier title it was never handed to them on a plate

it’s been raised on here quite a lot from the start of the season the 15 penaltys the free kicks just outside the box,the break up of play to allow thier team to get back in defence
we know How bad we as supporters feel at this continuing injustice but the players who are on the end of this must feel cheated of a fair game

Some clubs might see a police charge levied at the player and the club all sense of sanity has been muffled by the alleged racist incident but the assault none can deny that is evident from the footage and pictures all have seen it ultra vicious. When you think a head butt finished zidane and suarez out for 9 games or so for biting , those pale compared to the worst challenge I think I've seen for years.

Well now we have it confirmed, Uefa backing the corrupt Scottish FA.
How can 2 assaults be given less of a punishment than an allegation?
I do believe this injustice of punishments has just set a very dangerous precedent in the football world none more than in Scotland itself.
We have all known just how corrupt the Scottish FA have been in there backing of serco scum (SS) now got the backing of Uefa as well.
I can't believe how the most racist club in Europe can play the race card and still win, never seen this level of hypocrisy in my life and a trend that us as a club should challenge

Well now we have it confirmed, Uefa backing the corrupt Scottish FA.
How can 2 assaults be given less of a punishment than an allegation?
I do believe this injustice of punishments has just set a very dangerous precedent in the football world none more than in Scotland itself.
We have all known just how corrupt the Scottish FA have been in there backing of serco scum (SS) now got the backing of Uefa as well.
I can't believe how the most racist club in Europe can play the race card and still win, never seen this level of hypocrisy in my life and a trend that us as a club should challenge
Nazis John 😂

Just watching Sky sport news whilst reading out the Slavia statement Quim Hun White is flashing the Vicky V’s and the middle finger whilst talking about Slavia Mm canny think o anybody doing that before 🤔

HH 🤔
Stopped watching that as well jam as its just now became like hun TV promote scum at any given opportunity

Hope Slavia Appeal and all the evidence can appear. If he’s guilty then give Kudela everything that’s coming to him.
but if there’s nothing mm
Anas Sarwar giving it Laldy on telly quiet though on the Fenian front strange that naw

HH 🤔
Nothing to do with his ban that is annoying me jam, it's just how soft Uefa have been on the whole antics of the scum on the night

Just for a change sevco have made a appeal against UEFA what a surprise I think that unlike The SFA they will not back down from the bans handed out but of course the have tried to justify thier complaint against Kudlea for the attack on thier player as he also has been banned
So at present they have 7 appeals which is more than half thier team must be a bit of a shock for a team thats not had a red card this season but have managed to be awarded 15 penaltys and more free kicks than I can remember

Can you really believe that serco scum (SS) are going to appeal there punishment?
They really are the cheekest cheating scum bastards that still remains allowed to stink the whole planet out of it.
Is anyone ever going to nail down there coffin once and for all, there stomach turning antics still remains disgraceful and disgusting

Back