Derby apparently offering Slippy silly money

SamTeàrlachH

According to the media, with all the usual provisions about silly season and the utter drivel they spout on an hourly basis, Derby County will treble Slippy's salary, give him a large transfer budget and offer him £8 million bonus if he leads them to the EPL. I couldn't give a shit what Slippy does and I remain supremely unimpressed at his abilities (or lack of) as a manager, but I might actually die laughing if he left Sevco for Derby. The hun meltdown would be biblical in its proportions.

According to the media, with all the usual provisions about silly season and the utter drivel they spout on an hourly basis, Derby County will treble Slippy's salary, give him a large transfer budget and offer him £8 million bonus if he leads them to the EPL. I couldn't give a shit what Slippy does and I remain supremely unimpressed at his abilities (or lack of) as a manager, but I might actually die laughing if he left Sevco for Derby. The hun meltdown would be biblical in its proportions.
Now that would be funny Sam,i would rather be at Derby ,a club with a bit of history ?.I see he's qualified to work down there now.

He's got every right to move to a bigger, non-sectarian, financially sound football club. :D

Over on Fester Fester they're awreasy in Meltdoon coz Gimps here fur yup u guessed it #55??????..After that he's aff tae Liverpool????..Fukin Deluded Cunts, after 4 game they'll be MINIMUM 5 pts Behind & phoning a taxi fur Gump?????

That would be a glorious thing to happen. Can you imagine they ugly permanently raging baw faces at that? :)

Members online

Back