Derby apparently offering Slippy silly money

It's amazing isn't it. Remember back in January when they said that the £30 million bids for tattie-heid Morelos were being lined up, when they said every club in England was willing to pay £10 million for James Tavernier... No one, literally no one, has made an offer for any of their shitehouse players. You couldn't give most of them away.

Couldn’t even put them out in a clothes donation. ???. Manky goods not wanted

I wonder when I will read that fat cunt Mathews, saying if the Scouser wants to manage at the top level, he couldn’t turn down Derby?

Oh wait, his advice to progress your trade, only applies to Celtic players leaving, or managers, oh and only the good ones.

If Scouser has any ambition at all, he really can’t turn that down or he’s shat it. Will Stanley say that? Will he fuck.

He’s closer to anorexic, than he is to impartiality.

But I’m not bitter. Totally chilled now, actually sitting in the Lotus position as I type this with my toes.

Zen should be my new handle.

I wonder when I will read that fat cunt Mathews, saying if the Scouser wants to manage at the top level, he couldn’t turn down Derby?

Oh wait, his advice to progress your trade, only applies to Celtic players leaving, or managers, oh and only the good ones.

If Scouser has any ambition at all, he really can’t turn that down or he’s shat it. Will Stanley say that? Will he fuck.

He’s closer to anorexic, than he is to impartiality.

But I’m not bitter. Totally chilled now, actually sitting in the Lotus position as I type this with my toes.

Zen should be my new handle.

????

Members online

Back