Derek johnstone

Whit exactly did that balloon say on ssb last night ? Missed it
It was something along the lines of: "did you hear the one about the Englishman, Scotsman, and the Irishman?"

The only punchline being the one where that stupid English Kent/Kant/Kunt threw one at the Scotsman.

BFDJ is trying (quite literally) like a bear to turn the cheerleading role into a lucrative ambassadorial role by suggesting that he knows the content in the verbal exchange between the happy haircut and Our Captain.

According to DJ the dipshit, the content of the discourse was so disgusting, that half-a-hairdo would have been within his rights to pull a machete from his socks and behead Scott Brown.

Obviously - in the interests of public decency, Johnstone the jabba jockey can't disclose what was actually said, but needless to say - it was so horrific that poor helium head had no choice but to try and decapitate Our Skipper.

Is this now the first time there is a campaign mounted about WHAT A PLAYER SAYS TO ANOTHER IN A DERBY GAME .
This shows how DESPERATE this mob has become ,make no mistake BFDJ saying "it's not something I can repeat on air " with him being their mouthpiece on radio sevco will make sure it is leaked .
I can't remember the old club clambering to highlight Gorams comments to big Pierre when he saved
that penalty back in the day .
The thing is ,Sevco have a serious problem with the peepil who follow them the more they fail to win silverware the more the pent up anger builds .
They as a club are IMO fuelling this anger which is certainly not in the interests of association football

I'm drinking up their pain, it's sweet, and im loving it, listening to their garbage since Sunday I'm starting to think that their plan of going 'all in' with a shite hand and kissing goodbye to another title challenge, has them worried.
This is far more than the normal bitterness after a defeat, I smell trouble, now all we need is that wanker Ashley to give them another kick in the nuts over the summer, whatever happens in April in court will be appealed as many times as the law allows.
DJ is a clown, but if we really want to drive him and his fellow arselickers to the edge of insanity, we shouldn't give them a measly crumb of comfort by getting angry, we do what we do best as Celtic supporters, bombard them with our wit because Jeezo, we are top of the league in that department as well, I'm sure it was Richybhoy who said he is a disgrace to Dundee, a disgrace to himself more like.

Sevco lost all control of themselves in the match they also lost the match to a late goal it hurts what your hearing from bfdj and the rest who where wheeled out to give thier 3ds worth is called deflection pain all hope is gone for this season the the call went out we have season tickets to sell gather guns and ammo we our storming omaha beech.going for 55 no tried that let's go tried that.have to make up a knew one.how about let's make big bad brown pay and let's get 55.they should stop demonising scot brown and get thier own train crash of a club in order.hail hail

Whit exactly did that balloon say on ssb last night ? Missed it
He said that Kent reacted to Broony because of what Broony said to him and because it was So bad he couldn't repeat it on air

He alleged that this info was imparted to him by a source within Ibrox

A caller asked him if his source was the same one who told him that Scott Brown was definitely leaving Hibs to join Rangers

Johnstone is a laughing stock Big Sutton has already reduced him to a jibbering wreck I'm surprised that Radio Clyde persevere with him as he's such a liability

Hugh Kevins is marginally better but Johnstone has lost the plot entirely

HH?

BFDJ claimed that Brown was responsible for :

UK joining the EU
UK leaving the EU
The Eurovision Song Contest
The Great Depression
Rangers going into Administration
Rangers being ''Relegated''
The Beatles breaking up
The Bank Crash of 2008
The Krankies
The Ten Plagues of Egypt
Mr Blobby
The Great Fire of London
Marmite
The Black Death
Income Tax
The French Revolution
Donald Trump's hair
The sinking of the Titanic
JFK's assassination ..............

but worst of all , he tried to trip up Morelos and said a rude word to Kent . Hanging's too good for him , so it is !
HH

Celtic Support: So DJ ya big fat zombified flump what exactly was it that Broony is alleged to have said to Kunt that justified Kunt's assault?

BFDJ: It's so terrible, so horrendous that I can't bring myself to repeat what Scott Brown said!

Celtic Support: Right Ok. Well then DJ ya heaving gargantuan mass of perspiring blubber who exactly is the source of your information for these allegations?

BFDJ: I can't under any circumstances reveal the source of my information for the allegations I'm making against Scott Brown!

Celtic Support: So let's get this straight......you can't tell us what he said......you can't tell us who told you he said it......and we only have your word......the word of a giant Sevco supporting sack of fry-ups and heart disease that he said this horrible thing which you can't tell us......eh......

i sm.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back