Derek johnstone

Celtic Support: So DJ ya big fat zombified flump what exactly was it that Broony is alleged to have said to Kunt that justified Kunt's assault?

BFDJ: It's so terrible, so horrendous that I can't bring myself to repeat what Scott Brown said!

Celtic Support: Right Ok. Well then DJ ya heaving gargantuan mass of perspiring blubber who exactly is the source of your information for these allegations?

BFDJ: I can't under any circumstances reveal the source of my information for the allegations I'm making against Scott Brown!

Celtic Support: So let's get this straight......you can't tell us what he said......you can't tell us who told you he said it......and we only have your word......the word of a giant Sevco supporting sack of fry-ups and heart disease that he said this horrible thing which you can't tell us......eh......

View attachment 2304
Thats journalism in sport for you. Make it up and give it exclusive label.

Is this now the first time there is a campaign mounted about WHAT A PLAYER SAYS TO ANOTHER IN A DERBY GAME .
This shows how DESPERATE this mob has become ,make no mistake BFDJ saying "it's not something I can repeat on air " with him being their mouthpiece on radio sevco will make sure it is leaked .
I can't remember the old club clambering to highlight Gorams comments to big Pierre when he saved
that penalty back in the day .
The thing is ,Sevco have a serious problem with the peepil who follow them the more they fail to win silverware the more the pent up anger builds .
They as a club are IMO fuelling this anger which is certainly not in the interests of association football
What he meant was "I cant actually tell you what was said...and eat a pie at the same time"
HH

Is this now the first time there is a campaign mounted about WHAT A PLAYER SAYS TO ANOTHER IN A DERBY GAME .
This shows how DESPERATE this mob has become ,make no mistake BFDJ saying "it's not something I can repeat on air " with him being their mouthpiece on radio sevco will make sure it is leaked .
I can't remember the old club clambering to highlight Gorams comments to big Pierre when he saved
that penalty back in the day .
The thing is ,Sevco have a serious problem with the peepil who follow them the more they fail to win silverware the more the pent up anger builds .
They as a club are IMO fuelling this anger which is certainly not in the interests of association football
Or Goram wearing a black armband when some Loyalist UVF bastard was killed ,this watp pish they think they are superior to us all the diet huns have the same train of thought

BFDJ claimed that Brown was responsible for :

UK joining the EU
UK leaving the EU
The Eurovision Song Contest
The Great Depression
Rangers going into Administration
Rangers being ''Relegated''
The Beatles breaking up
The Bank Crash of 2008
The Krankies
The Ten Plagues of Egypt
Mr Blobby
The Great Fire of London
Marmite
The Black Death
Income Tax
The French Revolution
Donald Trump's hair
The sinking of the Titanic
JFK's assassination ..............

but worst of all , he tried to trip up Morelos and said a rude word to Kent . Hanging's too good for him , so it is !
HH
???

Members online

Latest posts

Back