Derek McInnes

It’s all about deflection for the Cunt. I was dissapointed that some, nowhere near the majority, started singing it at all, again giving our enemies something to have a go at us about.

When will some of our support screw the fucking nut and stop giving excuses to have a go at whatever we achieve by stupid songs etc?

Now the headlines are jumped on by Sevconian press about how the SFA will react. Well they did fuck all when the Sevc sang it, so they need to be careful if they try to penalise us.

That situation being even possible saddens me. Why can’t whoever the fuck is doing this type of thing, have a word with themselves and see they are hurting the club they love?

Aberdeen were a fucking disgrace. That should be all that us talked about, but, it’s not because they will do everything to deflect to our sectarian singing.

I’m fed up with these continuous own goals.
Singing 'sad/fat orange bastard' IS NOT sectarian has been sung around British football stadiums for years so why should they stop singing it. Fuck the smsm

Singing 'sad/fat orange bastard' IS NOT sectarian has been sung around British football stadiums for years so why should they stop singing it. Fuck the smsm

Orange bastard is not sung around the country. Neither is fenian l bastard.

Plus, I’m not a religious bigot against any group. It’s all made up shite. I do hate their team, I hate the bigotry they have toward us, but I’m better than they cunts.

The pish I’m reading that Orange bastard isn’t sectarian, is fucking bollocks. Of course it is.

And it’s got fuck all to do with the msm. It’s how we are as a support.

A team for all, remember that and leave the religious hate to the experts.

Orange bastard is not sung around the country. Neither is fenian l bastard.

Plus, I’m not a religious bigot against any group. It’s all made up shite. I do hate their team, I hate the bigotry they have toward us, but I’m better than they cunts.

The pish I’m reading that Orange bastard isn’t sectarian, is fucking bollocks. Of course it is.

And it’s got fuck all to do with the msm. It’s how we are as a support.

A team for all, remember that and leave the religious hate to the experts.
Explain to me how fat orange bastard is sectarian??? As a 56 year old man who hates everything about there bigotry towards us and all that is not them I can't see it

Back