Derek McInnes

It’s all about deflection for the Cunt. I was dissapointed that some, nowhere near the majority, started singing it at all, again giving our enemies something to have a go at us about.

When will some of our support screw the fucking nut and stop giving excuses to have a go at whatever we achieve by stupid songs etc?

Now the headlines are jumped on by Sevconian press about how the SFA will react. Well they did fuck all when the Sevc sang it, so they need to be careful if they try to penalise us.

That situation being even possible saddens me. Why can’t whoever the fuck is doing this type of thing, have a word with themselves and see they are hurting the club they love?

Aberdeen were a fucking disgrace. That should be all that us talked about, but, it’s not because they will do everything to deflect to our sectarian singing.

I’m fed up with these continuous own goals.

It’s all about deflection for the Cunt. I was dissapointed that some, nowhere near the majority, started singing it at all, again giving our enemies something to have a go at us about.

When will some of our support screw the fucking nut and stop giving excuses to have a go at whatever we achieve by stupid songs etc?

Now the headlines are jumped on by Sevconian press about how the SFA will react. Well they did fuck all when the Sevc sang it, so they need to be careful if they try to penalise us.

That situation being even possible saddens me. Why can’t whoever the fuck is doing this type of thing, have a word with themselves and see they are hurting the club they love?

Aberdeen were a fucking disgrace. That should be all that us talked about, but, it’s not because they will do everything to deflect to our sectarian singing.

The guys in the north stand reacted to the filthy songs that a large section of the sheep were singing...never mind the booing of an unconscious Ryan Christie..unfortunately none of this was reported ...nor the animated sheep section in the upper north stand that the were trying to goad the Celtic fans in the next section...the problem is ,Celtic are too good for them and they have to deflect. The cheer up song was an original tartan army song directed against the English manager at the time,and for the life of me,I can't remember any criticism of this song...selective sectarianism and short memories.

The guys in the north stand reacted to the filthy songs that a large section of the sheep were singing...never mind the booing of an unconscious Ryan Christie..unfortunately none of this was reported ...nor the animated sheep section in the upper north stand that the were trying to goad the Celtic fans in the next section...the problem is ,Celtic are too good for them and they have to deflect. The cheer up song was an original tartan army song directed against the English manager at the time,and for the life of me,I can't remember any criticism of this song...selective sectarianism and short memories.

I hear what you are saying about Aberdeen fans, or any other fans, it us they want to focus on and playing into their hands is stupid. My first memory of that song was used against Tommy I can’t remember it being sung about the English.

All our fans should know the score. Fuck them on the park and don’t give them an excuse off it. Priceless.

Again McInnes moans about Ref & Sectarian Singing fans not singing sectarian song as OO is not a religious organisation but still has rules that don't allow members to marry a Catholic or enter Catholic Church Never at anytime does he mention about sectarian singing by the huns against Catholic players in his team

Again McInnes moans about Ref & Sectarian Singing fans not singing sectarian song as OO is not a religious organisation but still has rules that don't allow members to marry a Catholic or enter Catholic Church Never at anytime does he mention about sectarian singing by the huns against Catholic players in his team

Deflection for getting handed both his arse and his marching orders.

Sectarian : A person who rigidly follows the doctrines of a sect or other group.

Orangeman: a member of a society founded in Ireland (1795) to uphold the Protestant religion, the Protestant dynasty, and the Protestant constitution.
Orange Lodges have since spread to many parts of the former British Empirea member of a secret Protestant society organized in Northern Ireland (1795)

Let them hide behind fake outrage n mask their own ineptness. The more they complain n whine the more likey we can sort out the facts of this 'sectarian' issue.

There is not one Celtic song I have a problem with n proudly sing them all with gusto. When I was a kid there were one or two songs that were religious orientated but after '94/'95 these were out.
Loved getting reaction out of an unprofessional n twisted individual like McInnes, even an amateur manager wouldn't have reacted like that n should have fines n bans rightly coming his way.
This deflection campaign could, at long last, uncover the real problem with religious bigotry in this country!

Sing loud n proud, we have absolutely nothing to fear!
HWG10IAR?

Let them hide behind fake outrage n mask their own ineptness. The more they complain n whine the more likey we can sort out the facts of this 'sectarian' issue.

There is not one Celtic song I have a problem with n proudly sing them all with gusto. When I was a kid there were one or two songs that were religious orientated but after '94/'95 these were out.
Loved getting reaction out of an unprofessional n twisted individual like McInnes, even an amateur manager wouldn't have reacted like that n should have fines n bans rightly coming his way.
This deflection campaign could, at long last, uncover the real problem with religious bigotry in this country!

Sing loud n proud, we have absolutely nothing to fear!
HWG10IAR?

You were saying Derek

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong here but how is calling someone an orange bastard sectarian??
Isn't sectarianism an attack on someone's religion?? Last time I looked the orange order wasnt a religion..

Doesn't the orange order hate Catholics??

I mean if I call someone a racist cunt i wouldnt get in trouble for calling him a racist would I?

I'm just trying to work it out in my head. The orange order is a sectarian organisation...but me calling someone in that organisation (which is not a religion) an orange bastard...that makes me sectarian??

So we arent allowed to offend the person who is the member of a sectarian club for fear of upsetting them?? So if I called a member of the KKK a racist cunt that makes me racist??? I'm so confused....

Now if someone says I am calling someone an orange bastard because i know they are protestant because you have to be protestant to be an orange cunt then that's not my fault is it?? That's the fault of the orginistation which only accepts protestants and hates Catholics....but then I'm right to call that out arent I??

If the order accepted Catholics, Jews, muslims, Buddhist or jedi warriors on the basis that all you had to do was hate Catholics then would it be alright to call someone an orange cunt???

So yet again they're playing the sectarian card. They're the ones committing the offences same as the huns blaming Broony, who was on the receiving end of 2 assaults, they play the sectarian card as a get-out-of-jail excuse.
Yet week after week, we're called fenian bastards, we're in the wrong Country, we're paedo's, they want to be up to their knees in fenian blood.
Here's the latest on poor wee derek McInnes...
https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/aberdeen-fc/donsnews/reaction-wrong-as-cops-launch-probe/

Not only is Mc Inness a sore loser, but a really crap manager. Putting out a team with only one intention is bad enough but then to play the sectarian card when they get pumped is downright laughable, pity he didn't get the Orangers job, they would be totally washed up by now with him in charge. Mind you it is a good laugh listening to king spouting on about how well they've done this season!!! Moron trying to sell season tickets.

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong here but how is calling someone an orange bastard sectarian??
Isn't sectarianism an attack on someone's religion?? Last time I looked the orange order wasnt a religion..

Doesn't the orange order hate Catholics??

I mean if I call someone a racist cunt i wouldnt get in trouble for calling him a racist would I?

I'm just trying to work it out in my head. The orange order is a sectarian organisation...but me calling someone in that organisation (which is not a religion) an orange bastard...that makes me sectarian??

So we arent allowed to offend the person who is the member of a sectarian club for fear of upsetting them?? So if I called a member of the KKK a racist cunt that makes me racist??? I'm so confused....

Now if someone says I am calling someone an orange bastard because i know they are protestant because you have to be protestant to be an orange cunt then that's not my fault is it?? That's the fault of the orginistation which only accepts protestants and hates Catholics....but then I'm right to call that out arent I??

If the order accepted Catholics, Jews, muslims, Buddhist or jedi warriors on the basis that all you had to do was hate Catholics then would it be alright to call someone an orange cunt???
And don't forget the clubs hiring of orange order flute bands and their orange second strip. They are orangists and anyone who joins them or has played for any of the teams out of ipox can justifiably be called orange. Orangism is sectarian, end of!

And don't forget the clubs hiring of orange order flute bands and their orange second strip. They are orangists and anyone who joins them or has played for any of the teams out of ipox can justifiably be called orange. Orangism is sectarian, end of!

Exactly....now if DM had come out and said he was offended at being called an orange bastard because he is NOT sectarian and he does not want to be associated with that organisation then I would understand why he was angry and made a gesture....but he didnt. He decided to call the people who sung the song to him sectarian.

It's like a black guy calling you a racist bastard and you not being offended at being called a racist but instead telling the black guy that hes a racist for calling you a racist...........I think ????

You will have to excuse me, I've spent my day stuck in London traffic due to protesters blocking roads to highlight pollution in London which incidentally would have been much higher today due to protesters blocking traffic in London ?

Exactly....now if DM had come out and said he was offended at being called an orange bastard because he is NOT sectarian and he does not want to be associated with that organisation then I would understand why he was angry and made a gesture....but he didnt. He decided to call the people who sung the song to him sectarian.

It's like a black guy calling you a racist bastard and you not being offended at being called a racist but instead telling the black guy that hes a racist for calling you a racist...........I think ????

You will have to excuse me, I've spent my day stuck in London traffic due to protesters blocking roads to highlight pollution in London which incidentally would have been much higher today due to protesters blocking traffic in London ?
Aye we know whit ye mean......I think :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Members online

Latest posts

Back