Dermot Desmond, Facial Recognition and a link to Bernard Higgins

You answered your own question, hit him in the pocket, its all he understands.
You can’t “hit” a billionaire in the pocket…..Celtic are chump change to him, we’re a self financing club, any boycott just means less for us to spend, a poorer team on the par, he wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow, he has very little interest in us, just another 1/2 page entry in his portfolio, when was the last time he was here? I’ve no idea….does anyone know? When rangers beat delia’s Celtic in the cup 5-6 years ago?

eh,,,,,,,because you asked for it ,,,,,,so am guessing he telt ye where to go and you haven't seen it either

or have you ?

It would warm my heart to see the purported photie.....but unfortunately it hasn't been forthcoming yet, which is a shame.....don't get upset about it, I'm not...

You can’t “hit” a billionaire in the pocket…..Celtic are chump change to him, we’re a self financing club, any boycott just means less for us to spend, a poorer team on the par, he wouldn’t even raise an eyebrow, he has very little interest in us, just another 1/2 page entry in his portfolio, when was the last time he was here? I’ve no idea….does anyone know? When rangers beat delia’s Celtic in the cup 5-6 years ago?
No , but other large shareholders will be asking questions , bad publicity ,boycots and withholding ST moneys do hit the share price

trouble is we don't have the fans now to endure a long fight

It would warm my heart to see the purported photie.....but unfortunately it hasn't been forthcoming yet, which is a shame.....don't get upset about it, I'm not...
:oops: yeah it would really upset me ,,,,,not

If financial pressure didn't affect him, he wouldn't have reacted to the top tier being shut. Yet, he is greedy so why doesn't he push to get Celtic into the Champions League every year which will make more than a dead trademark. I wonder if his other business interests also have most of the key positions filled by spineless yes men with no fight, pride or will-to-win.
Surrounds himself with mates who are arse lickers, yes men
Doesn't give a monkeys about the support, as long as the money keeps rolling in, he'll sit, and let shit happen

Members online

Latest posts

Back