Dermot Desmond, Facial Recognition and a link to Bernard Higgins

Interesting theory but ….
If Higgins was going to be involved he would be employed by the technology company with Celtic and Police Scotland potential customers. Why would Celtic employ him?
Celtic could end this speculation in a simple statement but are letting it drag on.
Good investigative journalism but more digging to do methinks
HH
I think the point is DD's biometrics company Daon, develops the hard and software, its then passed on and installed at Celtic Park and run an operated by ex-Police Scotland Chief Higgins. We have a 60,000+ capacity so its a large testing demographic.
If things go to plan after a year or so of successful trials the technology is sold all over the World making a fortune for DD.

Interesting theory but ….
If Higgins was going to be involved he would be employed by the technology company with Celtic and Police Scotland potential customers. Why would Celtic employ him?
Celtic could end this speculation in a simple statement but are letting it drag on.
Good investigative journalism but more digging to do methinks
HH
Better able to push the product to Police Scotland, with on the ground, first hand knowledge of its operations, coming from one of their trusted own ? Enhances the recommendation.
Higgins will then move onto the technology company, as s consultant on big bucks.

Last edited:
And mind wee Griff got a half bottle thrown at him The ref was giving him all kind of grief as if it was him who threw the bottle The media ? They thought it was hilarious
Griff got booked for pointing out the bottle to the MIB
Siege mentality required
It works for the zombies, so gather round Bhoys and Ghirls
The Mibbery and fuckwittery from MSM is only going to get worse
They have one distinct advantage over me, they can all kiss my arse, and I can't

HH

And mind wee Griff got a half bottle thrown at him The ref was giving him all kind of grief as if it was him who threw the bottle The media ? They thought it was hilarious
That's right it was against linfield in Belfast he handed the bottle to the ref he didn't want to know I think griff got booked. I remember another match at linfield years ago I was at against Cliftonville a linfield fan jumped over the hoardings and hit one of the Cliftonville players a kick and run back into the crowd nothing was done about it it's not only scotland thiers a hun problem.

I think it was the same game at Ibrokes where that thug ran on and grabbed Broony where Griff was pelted with coins and batteries every time he took a corner. Obviously there was no mention or condemnation from the Scottish media or any action taken by the MIB.

I think it was the same game at Ibrokes where that thug ran on and grabbed Broony where Griff was pelted with coins and batteries every time he took a corner. Obviously there was no mention or condemnation from the Scottish media or any action taken by the MIB.
The thug that attacked Broony was helped back into the terracing by the steward who led him off the park 😡😡

Ya know bb it's like sevco fans aren't the only zombies the media are to thier just oblivious to everything else that the new club or the old club does or have ever don't .for fuck sake they have even managed to take the word liquidation out of the dictionary I wonder if the people in Oxford have noticed.

The thug that attacked Broony was helped back into the terracing by the steward who led him off the park 😡😡
Yes - the convicted sex pest was helped back into the stand (and probably congratulated) by the sevco steward.

It was indeed the same game as the battery chucked at Griff (look at the size of that - it would do serious damage to the skull from the height of the stands) and also a racist scumbag did the monkey chant at Scott Sinclair.

And Beaton was the ref too whose first instinct was to grab the Celtic player who running in to help Broony rather than to help the Celtic player being attacked by his fellow sevco fan.

20211204_222009.jpg
20211204_222039.jpg

20211204_221635.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back