Dermot Desmond, Facial Recognition and a link to Bernard Higgins

Yes - the convicted sex pest was helped back into the stand (and probably congratulated) by the sevco steward.

It was indeed the same game as the battery chucked at Griff (look at the size of that - it would do serious damage to the skull from the height of the stands) and also a racist scumbag did the monkey chant at Scott Sinclair.

And Beaton was the ref too whose first instinct was to grab the Celtic player who running in to help Broony rather than to help the Celtic player being attacked by his fellow sevco fan.

View attachment 16820
View attachment 16821

View attachment 16822
That’s “probably oot one of their brothers vibrater😂Hun wankers..

Don’t anybody be kidded way all this attention to our victory against hearts about var an fair play crap,,the hunz and there media and sfa lackeys have been called into action!!in all my years watchin us av never seen such a blowout way these maggots,there scared of us,treatment put on Kyogo is pitiful,the boys a gentle soul and these durty bastards are getting a free hit every game he’s played in,,while that shower a parasite shit bags say and dae nothing,,our board are as bad,they shame our club...bankier obviously isn’t interested so others way a platform can open there shitebag mouths,,,heard plenty when Walter died couldn’t get the mike aff some of them!!!!

Throwing bottles...Rapid Vienna - That cost us the chance of playing in the Cup Winners Cup Final. Thankfully Everton pumped the cheats but it all started by one idiot in our support throwing a wee vodka bottle onto the pitch. And it didn't end there, the next season our punishment was a game behind closed doors. We draw with Atletico Madrid in the first leg in Spain then lost the match at Celtic Park where we had no fans there. One idiot effectively knocked Celtic out of Europe TWICE.
Think I was at the U2 gig at the barrowlands on the night of the rapid Vienna game!

Would our board or largest shareholder give a damn? Would the larger holders of other amounts of shares be more affected and seek some action?
Of course not, we know that, but if you don't shoot, you don't score
Green Brigade serve a worthwhile purpose, I've had issues with some of their shenanigans in the past, but they're right on the money, with their banners about the Board
Desmond and his mates can sit and laugh at us, but in the end, the Rebels will win
It's all about Celtic, not some cunt who's only interest, is padding their bank balance

He gave a damn when we had to close the top tier during Ronnys reign.
Thats why he brought BRs in.
Are all season tickets paid up front or are they paid in instalments? If the club has the money, there won't be any leverage until next season. If some/lots are paid monthly or quarterly, a bit of brinksmanship would be a faint possibility though most supporters wouldn't want to give up the football or the team, especially after the lockdown and the doom of last year's performances.

Unfortunately, I don't think financial pressure alone will affect him. Last week he picked up €19 million in dividends from Intuition Publishing, his e - learning company. This brings it to €42.5 million in dividends and loans in two years alone. Everything is about business to him, and he is good at it. Hard to know what the answer is.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't think financial pressure alone will affect him. Last week he picked up €19 million in dividends from Intuition Publishing, his e - learning company. This brings it to €42.5 million in dividends and loans in two years alone. Everything is about business to him, and he is good at it. Hard to know what the answer is.
You answered your own question, hit him in the pocket, its all he understands.

If financial pressure didn't affect him, he wouldn't have reacted to the top tier being shut. Yet, he is greedy so why doesn't he push to get Celtic into the Champions League every year which will make more than a dead trademark. I wonder if his other business interests also have most of the key positions filled by spineless yes men with no fight, pride or will-to-win.

There's far too many in the support who would not stage a walk out or back bad publicity or withhold season ticket money ,,,,,,they shite themselves

That's why the board created the waiting list , it puts the fear into folk losing there seat

Back