DERMOT DESMOND

monis1947

Our esteemed Owner is an Irishman, so what under his Owenership we have reverted to the biscuit tin mentality, this Man is worth over 700 million. What has he done for Celtic ?: we have lovely lights and a nice Wi-Fi system. We also have a shit team and we are always looking for a bargain basement buy for the team, with ecexepition of Eddy!! was he worth 9 million not on your nelly. we Need a really good Centre hal,will we get one not on your nelly WE NEED A RIGHT BACK NOT ON YOUR NELLY when it comes to buying players we are what every woman WANTS cheap AS can pay and as for Lawell I am begining to think he is a hun because he is destroying us from THE INSIDE. IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE A MILLIONARE WHEN THE ORDINARY SUPPORTER IS RAPED TO SUPPORT THE BHOYS.
You people make me sick,you trade ON THE ORDINADARY MAN,WOMEN AND CHILD FOT THEIR LAST PENNY.
YOUR PEOPLE SIT IN YOUR IVORY TOWER AND COULD NOT CARE LESS FOR THE SUPPORTER,
WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE LIAR AT CASTLE GREYSKULL Because I cannot see the difference.

OH FOR ANOTHER FERGUS WHO WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT,THE ONLY TRUE CELTIC MANWHO FOUGHT FOR THE SUPPORTERS.

Good morning Folks, we must strive to avoid becoming the very thing we mock. With this in mind could we water down some of the insults that are flying around.?
As a club we are open to all, not just those fortunate enough to be educated in the art of wordcraft. Please could we all post in a tone that welcomes the contributions of others.
I am all for the good humour that I encounter on this portal, and I understand that it is possible to misinterpret the printed word, but at the same time I would not like to see some posters driven away.
There is little value in an echo chamber that simply reflects my own thoughts and feelings....the real value of this portal is the diversity.

Our esteemed Owner is an Irishman, so what under his Owenership we have reverted to the biscuit tin mentality, this Man is worth over 700 million. What has he done for Celtic ?: we have lovely lights and a nice Wi-Fi system. We also have a shit team and we are always looking for a bargain basement buy for the team, with ecexepition of Eddy!! was he worth 9 million not on your nelly. we Need a really good Centre hal,will we get one not on your nelly WE NEED A RIGHT BACK NOT ON YOUR NELLY when it comes to buying players we are what every woman WANTS cheap AS can pay and as for Lawell I am begining to think he is a hun because he is destroying us from THE INSIDE. IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE A MILLIONARE WHEN THE ORDINARY SUPPORTER IS RAPED TO SUPPORT THE BHOYS.
You people make me sick,you trade ON THE ORDINADARY MAN,WOMEN AND CHILD FOT THEIR LAST PENNY.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN YOU AND THE LIAR AT CASTLE GREYSKULL Because I cannot see the difference.

OH FOR ANOTHER FERGUS WHO WOULD NOT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT,THE ONLY TRUE CELTIC MANWHO FOUGHT FOR THE SUPPORTERS.

I’ll ignore portions of this but in terms of a ‘shit’ team - what’s this based on? The previous 7 titles we have won? Yes, at times we haven’t played well but we’ve dominated Scottish football as we have been expected to.

This leads on to the fact, why are people successful? Because they look at what works and follow it. Why would we, over the past few years, throw ridiculous money about? It doesn’t make any business sense, which in reality is what football is now.

We need improvements but people shouting for us to spend 10+ on each player are living in the clouds. We are in this position, money wise, because of how we’ve been with finances.

Yes, at times it’s hard but it’s what we have to deal with. We look at past players - Hoopers, VVD, Wanyama - this is what we do, we need to find more of these.

It would’ve cost less, and left the previous owners with nothing, to go into liquidation. But it would also be humiliating for Celtic. So we paid all the bills. Celtic means the same to me as it does to other fans. I identify with the club and wish to be proud of it.”
Fergus McCann (2013)

Think about what we have achieved and what annoys the media most about this success. We are to be the backseat occupants of the bus, if they had their way, its no happening.Get used to daft stories see them for what they are intended for, bullshit to please and infuriate, smile and wave Bhoys.
Ly8ejc5zQGRUnPy10Iqxvw130084.jpg

We have a shit team HUN

We have 7iar on our way to 10iar.

Currently on for a treble treble and an invincible team.

GIRFUY

Good morning Folks, we must strive to avoid becoming the very thing we mock. With this in mind could we water down some of the insults that are flying around.?
As a club we are open to all, not just those fortunate enough to be educated in the art of wordcraft. Please could we all post in a tone that welcomes the contributions of others.
I am all for the good humour that I encounter on this portal, and I understand that it is possible to misinterpret the printed word, but at the same time I would not like to see some posters driven away.
There is little value in an echo chamber that simply reflects my own thoughts and feelings....the real value of this portal is the diversity.

People should watch what they type if they have no wish for debate.

I always call it as i see it.

If someone posts something so stupid or talks about rape their fair game to get my truth

All day long

If only Paul McBride was still here, to rip our enemies a "new one".

It would’ve cost less, and left the previous owners with nothing, to go into liquidation. But it would also be humiliating for Celtic. So we paid all the bills. Celtic means the same to me as it does to other fans. I identify with the club and wish to be proud of it.”
Fergus McCann (2013)

Think about what we have achieved and what annoys the media most about this success. We are to be the backseat occupants of the bus, if they had their way, its no happening.Get used to daft stories see them for what they are intended for, bullshit to please and infuriate, smile and wave Bhoys.
View attachment 958

That's all great, but I do love to see an edge and some dig about the club.

It's most certainty a form if financial abuse, false advertising and a healthy helping of the Monorail salesman, from.the classic Simpsons episode.
Go listen to BBC sportsound and listen to Young and English trying to make a meal about Celtics statement and how they manouvre it to poor Beaton been threatned, who gave out his mobile number if true and why would this be anything to do with Celtic, this call or text does not reflect any of us on here as fans its fucking deflection from a corrupt institution and media who are a biased shower of bigoted bastards.

Go listen to BBC sportsound and listen to Young and English trying to make a meal about Celtics statement and how they manouvre it to poor Beaton been threatned, who gave out his mobile number if true and why would this be anything to do with Celtic, this call or text does not reflect any of us on here as fans its fucking deflection from a corrupt institution and media who are a biased shower of bigoted bastards.

It shouldn’t be used to deflect from the decisions we need explained but if anyone is calling and threatening Beaton then they’re a disgrace and I wouldn’t want them near my club.

Absolutely boab.

When moreorless called out on his thuggery the pox release a statement inferring racism for victim status.

Shove the truth off the table and put their own agenda back on it.

Nothing to see here, sweep sweep, move on.

Its funny how Beaton's phone number appeared all of a sudden??SFA probably released to one of there sources.Collum's number might be next??

Latest posts

Back