Desperate McCoist begs Eddie to leave!

Same old tactics pick a Celtic player and suggest he would be better off somewhere else,start rumours that players are not happy,imply that clubs are interested inX and Y,not once do they mention sevco and thier massive problems,it's far better in thier tiny minds to try and cause unrest at Celtic well back in January it did not work and it will fail again this lot have sawdust for brains why people listen to them is beyond me,yes they provide a good giggle but the joke is beginning to grow a beard it's so old hat

Same old tactics pick a Celtic player and suggest he would be better off somewhere else,start rumours that players are not happy,imply that clubs are interested inX and Y,not once do they mention sevco and thier massive problems,it's far better in thier tiny minds to try and cause unrest at Celtic well back in January it did not work and it will fail again this lot have sawdust for brains why people listen to them is beyond me,yes they provide a good giggle but the joke is beginning to grow a beard it's so old hat

That wee drive by ours must rattle them when this dawns on them Celtic at a position of strength in Scotland and abroad and now for them the Albion car park been sold for housing and other ventures that will not be connected to them, and if so at what price. they must fear the big house will have a date stamped on it.

Untitled.jpg

“The tell-tale sign, I’m reading a few of the Celtic boys, and they are coming out and asking him not to move, to wait another year. No way, I’m clearly of the opposite opinion, get him away''

😂😂😂😂😂
Shitting Bricks!

Time to dust off and reinvent an old classic for Swally and his fellow zombies......

🎵 Eddy's gonnae get you, Eddy's gonnae get you🎵

Members online

Latest posts

Back