Desperately worrying

Fact1. Brown and Lennon had a disagreement, matter said to be resolved. Browns performances shocking. Still in the team. Fact 2. Ajer wants to go and everyone knows it. Lennon and Ajer have wards and Lennon says all is well? Ajer has been terrible.
Fact 3. Nitcham wants to go and is playing like an amateur. Fact 4. Edouard signed a new contract but wants to go to Arsenal and has said he does. Fact 5. Lennon and Kennedy can’t deal with this situation. Fact 6. The Celtic transfer policy requires a radical change. We seam to be the only club who can’t buy players even the lower priced ones.
Lennon left the club a number of years ago because he was not backed by Lawwell. Now he is hanging on hoping to be the manager to take the club to 10iar. However there does seem to be something wrong at the club regarding tactics and team formation.
Yes last nights performance was a team playing against the Great Wall of China so it was difficult to break them down, but there were great chances missed and in Europe you can’t afford that.
Are Celtic moving forward, I personally don’t think they are.
Some fans only care about 10iar and just hate when a doubt is put in their minds, hence the comments about HUNS and THERES A SMELL.
I am just saying we all need to face the present facts.

Right Keith put your crayons away and stop saying fact, like the time CW had wealth of the radar, you will end up getting into bother again.

I think the most worrying aspect of all this is that Lennon thought we played well. Either he's off his head on crack or he's just lost the head completely. The reason Lennon is winning games in Scotland is simply because our players a way superior to anything else in Scotland. Have you ever asked yourself why a manager with a record like Lennon has at Celtic hasn't clubs queing out the gate lookin him as their manager?
He's takin the fuckin piss at this stage with his team selection. He's also takin the fuckin piss with his reluctance to make a fuckin sub. Alright elyounoussi scored, but he should have been on earlier as should ajeti. Frimpong who changed the game, wouldn't have got on only forrest stubbed his toe.
Every time the camera pans to the bench Lennon has the facial expression of a man undergoing a prostate exam and Kennedy, well all he seems to do is hoke the fuckin nose aff himself.
The style of football is now back to the same shite we were at just before the rat fucked aff and everyone on here including myself was goin fuckin mental about.
I personally don't want Lennon sacked because it would fuck the whole season up, but that in itself is a sad state of affairs to be in. But I just feel he's running out of road.

Tragically thats fucking bang on.

Weird that TET. Been thinking the same thing. He has looked subdued. I thought for a minute he was wearing " guyliner". His eyes appeared subdued. His demeanor comes across as too relaxed. Beyond " towing the line of telling us the team are brilliant". Maybe i think too much🙄
maybe he going all metrosexual?

does look like he wearing make up at press conferences :p

now this dude was world class midfielder

but he is great example of what number 10 worth salt should be doing

he picks ball up in his own half and moves forward, has eye for pass but can dribble and tackle and fully aware of surroundings

plays one twos with his midfield and gets into forward spaces through fast passing team work.

the number 10 must be able to play in his own half as well as strike ball well

we dont have a midfield

they all playing waiting game up in deep lying forward positions

all just static
even wee Bertie auld played from own half to their box

Murdock was more deep

mcstay picked ball up I our half but got forward through triangles

our midfield dont play midfield

if you watch Brazil 70 team with best long range passers in game they were never more that 15 yards from 2 options

we very rarely have a player within 20 yards of guy on ball

Sucks to watch and its also very ineffective against decent side

anyway here a wee collection of imo Germanies man who made beckenbauer look even better

I wish we had someone who could do what he could do.

Give Turnbull a fekn chance or Sorro. Broonie is a passenger this season of all seasons. We need a more dynamic midfield. Said it b4, he's banged on about rotation and players not fit, Lenny, Broonie ain't effective so far so ffs drop him. A weak link we can ill afford. Don't drop him for one game and think it will silence our concerns. The vast majority of us can see his shortcomings. Also not buyin his " influence" in hard games. WE MUST MOVE ON!

As TET said Lenny looked a wee bit off colour the other night at his interview.
I watched the interview and thought he was not his usual self,I have watched another two interviews since and he still does not look right.
We need to realise that Lenny suffers from the same illness as Griff and we know what it did to him.
Maybe the pressure to deliver 10 IAR is getting to him which would be a tradgedy for Lenny and his family.
We need to remember Bhoys and Ghirls this is only a game which should not impact on any individual person or their families,lets give a bit of thought for Neil Lennon and his family and hope we are wrong in our assumption of what is going on in his head..

HH

As TET said Lenny looked a wee bit off colour the other night at his interview.
I watched the interview and thought he was not his usual self,I have watched another two interviews since and he still does not look right.
We need to realise that Lenny suffers from the same illness as Griff and we know what it did to him.
Maybe the pressure to deliver 10 IAR is getting to him which would be a tradgedy for Lenny and his family.
We need to remember Bhoys and Ghirls this is only a game which should not impact on any individual person or their families,lets give a bit of thought for Neil Lennon and his family and hope we are wrong in our assumption of what is going on in his head..

HH
This could open up a whole new can of worms

Members online

Latest posts

Back